𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

Bakugo and his peasants 💀🤟🏻

Y/N
hey guys im gg to away to be away for 2 wks w my parents :)) dont miss me too much 🥰

Mina 💞
aw🥺 see u soon my baby :( leaving all alone w these idiots 😞 have fun!!

Eiji💗
Have fun y/n!!

You tucked your phone into your pocket after reading some of the replies. Denki and Sero were probably still snoring away and Bakugo was probably.. Just being Bakugo and not replying.

Lugging your suitcases outside the dorm, a familiar face was waiting for you. " REID! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !! " you screamed as you lunged towards him, trapping him into a tight hug. The dark blue haired boy hugged you back , soon pulling away to assist in carrying the suitcases into the limosine.

" Its been a while y/n. I missed you too. " Smiled Reid as his aqua green eyes shone in the sunlight. You had forgotten how pretty this boy was. Before going to UA, you practically spent your whole life with him. He was consistently wore a black suit and was assigned to be by your side 24/7.

Watching the suitcases pile up in the boot, you wanted to help the tall boy out. He insisted that you head into the car and save your energy for the holiday instead.

Reid was always like this. Thinking of you first and making sure that you could live your best life. Reluctantly opening the elongated door, you stepped inside and took a seat.

" Clink. " Shifting your eyesight to the source of the sound, you saw the mysterious person.

Low and behold , an arrogant blonde was sitting at the opposite end.

" Y/n. What a surprise. " He said as he crossed his legs , leaned on back and stared right into your e/c eyes.

You could not believe it. Two weeks. You were trapped with this stuck up being for two weeks. Fourteen days. All alone.

Life really seemed like a sick joke at this point.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance and flipped your head to face the window. The vehicle started moving, riding smoothly but quickly on the public road.

2 Hours had passed m. You and Monoma had been awkwardly sitting in the back silently. Your throat was getting dry and the drink cooler was at Monoma's end.

Staring at the mini fridge, you swallowed your saliva to satiate the thirst but it was not enough. At the same time, the sadistic boy was reading your actions.

" Y/n, perhaps you would like a drink? " he sarcastically asked. Shifting your eyes to meet his pale blue grey ones, you scowled at him, " Yes Monoma. I would want one. Please. " . " How polite. Unfortunately I'm not your slave so get one yourself. " He mocked, chuckling slighty.

Groaning, you strutted towards the boy. Just as you were about to reach the cooler , the vehicle went over a large bump. You lost your balance. Your legs began to wobble as your body weight shifted towards the boy. Reaching out your arms to hold onto something for balance , you wrapped them around his neck. " OOF. Y/n.. We both know how desperate you are to be with me.. But this is not it. " Monoma said as he wrapped his arms around your slender waist.

You had fallen onto his lap. He was holding onto you.. by your waist. It had taken you seconds to realize what was happening. Grazing the bruise from yesterday , Monoma whispered to you. " Oh look, my hickey is still here . Another one would be beautiful for our parents don't you think ? " His hot breath could be felt around your ear lobes.

It almost felt as if it was tingling. Heat was rushing up your cheeks. You needed to get off him STAT.

You tried wiggling out of his grasp but to no avail. " Let.. me .. go... you PIG! " you muttered as you slapped his face.

The slap had taken the snooty boy by surprise. His clutch had weakened , allowing to seize your chance to escape. Snatching a water bottle , you glowered at Monoma, stomping away and saying , " Don't you ever touch me again. ".

Huffing as you finally sat back onto your seat. You opened the bottle the quench your thirst to cool you down. As you chugged on the water , Monoma clicked his tongue and scoffed at you.

" The real irony right here is that you touched me first y/n. I was just reciprocating your slutty ways. Don't get too ahead of yourself Y/n. " the boy snarled as he gazed deeply into you.