𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27

A silent sharp sound filled your ears. You were slowly starting to be awake. What happened? After the incident with Neito, you remembered crying...and then thunder...and..what else?

You fluttered your eyelids open, squinting at the bright white light. Where were you? This was not the apartment. Efforts of trying to remember what had last happened made your head throb. You could not remember anything after.

" oi. you're finally awake. you feeling better?"

Tilting your head to the voice, you saw Bakugo standing by you, glaring at you. His hands were crossed and leaning against the wall.

" Where am I? "

" The hospital you dumbfuck. You had a quirk malfunction. "

Quirk Malfunction? You had no recollection.

" Did you bring me here? Where's Neito? "

" Yes I did. I don't know where is that extra. "

Bakugo snarked, rolling his eyes at the mention of the other blonde's name. You shifted your body upright, leaning against the pillow for extra support.

" So. Tell me what happened with him. "

The explosive boy was staring daggers at you. He looked livid. That extra had brought you to the hospital and told him to take accountabilty for bringing her to the hospital and stay with you. Then he just left. He should be here with you. Not Bakugo.

" Take care of her please. I can't do it anymore. She's afraid of thunder so please hold her tight. She's horrid at math so please teach her. Make sure she gets her sleep or she can't focus. Practice her quirk with her. Talk to her more. Get to know her. Let her open up to you. She needs someone to be there for her. And I'm not the one. Please. Stay with her."

Neito's words replayed non-stop in Bakugo's head. What was he on? All he was doing was spout bullshit. The audacity for him to leave after you got admitted was pathetic. He could not even wait for you to wake up before leaving.

" He almost harrassed me. "

You said quietly, fumbling with your fingers, suddenly remembering the past events that had lead to that one incident.

" what. "

" I SAID ALMOST. He almost took off my shirt but stopped. "

That 2B boy was getting on Bakugo's nerves. What was he doing? Taking advantage of you? Not only that, instead of trying to fix the relationship between you, he's running away? Hilarious. And now Bakugo is responsible for taking care of you for his mistakes? You got to be joking.

Clenching his fists, he gritted his teeth and spat , " I'm going to fucking kill him. " He turned his heel, storming out of the door.

" BAKUGO WAIT! " you shrieked, hoping he would stop. His rash actions would not fix anything. Bakugo turned to face you, brows furrowed down, creasing his forehead.

" Please don't do anything to him. I just need to talk it out with him. "

" HA???? YOU STILL WANT TO TALK TO HIM? FUCKING Y/N DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID. "

You wanted to reply, but there was nothing on your mind. You could not think of a logical answer. Pressing your lips in irritation, you broke eye contact with Bakugo and faced the window.

Loud footsteps approached you.

" Y/n. I don't fucking know what you see in him, but what he did was fucking wrong. Both of us can agree on that. He deserves to get fucking beaten. "

Bakugo was furious. What was going on through your mind? Whatever. Monoma Neito was going to get what he deserved.

Refusing to face him, you huffed and continued to ignore his words. You heard his tongue click as he turned his back on you, preparing to leave.

The door clanked open, with the doctor entering the room.

" Oh Miss Y/n you're awake. How are you feeling? "

" I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

"  That's nice to hear. We did a scan on you and your organs seemed to be somewhat out of place. However, they will return back to their original position with sufficient rest. Please do not use your quirk under any circumstance for the next few weeks. "

You nodded your head in silence, accepting your fate. 

" Also, I'm not sure but you might have slight memory loss. So may I ask if do you recall everything  from the time you last closed your eyes? "

" ... not everything.I can't remember what happened during the stormy weather. "

" That may have been the trigger for your quirk malfunction. Please return to the hospital next week after your discharge tommorow. We might need to diagnose you and send you to therapy. "

Therapy? You did not need that.

" Luckily, your memory loss seemed to have only affected the last 24 hours since you were concussed. So the effects aren't that large. You were quite lucky this time Miss Y/n. "

You thanked the doctor for his report on you. Your head throbbed even more as you thought about Neito. What happened after? Why could you not remember about it?

Groaning in frustration, you pulled the covers over your head, forcing yourself to go back to sleep and hoped your memories would return the next day.