𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22

4 hours later, you finally reached Fukuoka. Tapping lightly on Neito's forehead, you asked him to wake up.

" Neito, we're here. Let's go. "

His blonde hair was slightly dishelved, eyes squinting at the invasive sunlight. He groaned softly as he lifted his head off your lap.

Grabbing your bags, you held your hand out to Neito, guiding him out of the train. 

" Y/n, don't touch me. "

What?

You turned your head back to the blonde, only to see him snatch his hand back, glaring at you.

" Neito..? What are you doing? "

" Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Not now."

He started shifting his line of sight left and right. Almost as if he was looking out for someone. Suddenly, his moving eyeballs came to a halt. They widened, transforming his blue grey eyes into a full grey. 

Blank. His face was blank.

" Y/n. Head to the apartment first. Take my bag with you. I'll meet you there. "

He mumbled as he shoved his bag to you. Different thoughts were running across your mind. What was going on? You continued to stay in place, in a daze of the sudden change in personality. 

Your eyes trailed after the boy, who was striding away from you. From afar, you followed Neito as he approached a white, almost a faint blue haired girl. She had snowy white skin, tall and slender.

She looked so familiar, but it was hard to pinpoint why. You stared longer and harder at the mysterious girl. The longer you stared, the more everything clicked. It was the white haired girl in the picture in Neito's room.

You wondered what they were conversing about.

"Aw Nei...you caught me! Who was that with you?"

" Saiko, leave her alone. "

Neito was boring right at her. Saiko traced her finger up and down his chest. She kept her silence as she took in every inch of his figure.

" It's been so long Nei... You've grown so much."

Neito grimaced at her compliment, cornering her to the back of the pillar. He wanted to get this done and over with. He wanted to get back to Y/n.

He leaned over her ear, lightly blowing a puff of cool air on her earlobes. " And its all yours Saiko. " he whispered into it.

" Prove it. "

He brought his slender fingers and clutched her cheeks. Squeezing her cheeks to align his mouth with hers, he leaned in and locked his lips with hers.

You, on the other hand, who was watching from afar, felt sick to your stomach. A tight pain in your chest was suffocating you. Why was he kissing her? It felt like you were being squeezed to death. It hurts. Hot tears were welling up. Your legs were trembling, barely supporting you withstand the sudden overwhelming emotions.

You wanted to run up to them and break them up. You wanted to scream at them. You wanted this to stop. Biting your lips hard, you covered your mouth to prevent any sound from escaping.

Sure, the distance between the two of you was large, but any little sound could make him realize you were still there.

You wanted to run. Somewhere far, far away. But somehow, your legs were glued to the ground. Eyes unable to leave the sight of Neito kissing another girl.

The blonde was making out with her, exchanging saliva, with his tongue down her throat. Saiko was clutching tightly on his shirt, struggling to keep up with the pace. Taking a breather for a moment, he stared at Saiko, a string of  saliva connecting the both of them. He had her in the palm of his hands. For now.

Y/n would be safe.

At least for the whole of this vacation. Diving in for the finalè with her to seal the deal, they locked lips once again. His eyes staring into space as they played together with their tongues.

From the corner of his eyes, Neito noticed you. Making a direct eye contact with you, he watched you on the verge of breaking down into tears. The words of betrayal written all over your face.

Fuck.

This is so disgusting.

I'm so sorry y/n.

Unable to watch you on the brink of tears, he turned his eyesight back to Saiko. What was he supposed to do? Continue staring at you as he was kissing another girl?

It was revolting.

Breaking the kiss, Neito retracted his hand from her. " I'm yours, Saiko. So don't go near her and create trouble for yourself. I just owe her a favour. That's why. " he stated bluntly, tucking his hands to his pocket.

" It better be the case Nei. If not, who knows, I might make her life a living hell. L/n coporations right? I've done my research for quite awhile already. " she grinned, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

" See you at the Gala ! " waving her goodbyes, sashaying away from him.

Neito felt so disgusted with himself. He wanted to tear his mouth out. He wanted to bleach his whole mouth and burn every single layer of cell that touched Saiko's.

However, no amount of cleansing could ever remove the sickening taste at the back of his throat when he saw you.

A/n : sue me 😎 im joking pls dont 😔