𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 32

You dozed off unknowingly, only to wake up to sound a light series of knocks. Rubbing your eyes gently, your body slowly waddled to the door.

" Hm..? Who is it? "

Kirishima and Bakugo were hovering above your head with their faces expressing discomfort. You squinted at their tall figures, trying to adjust your eyes to the light.

" What's wrong? Did the confession go well? "

Disgruntling at your ignorance, Bakugo shoved a small item to you.

" It went well dumbass. We're fucking dating now. More importantly, we found this fucking thing in the trash. We cleaned it, of course. "

Adjusting to your eyes to the bright light, you glimpsed at the object in your arms. It was small and rectangular.

Was this...?

The photo of you and Neito?

The one from his room?

Neito... what are you doing?

" Y/n... are you okay? "

Kirishima bent down to look at your face. His worried eyes met yours. It was brimming with tears. The redhead instantly brought you into his arms. Swiftly, he pushed your face into his shirt and whispered,

" You can cry Y/n. We're here for you. "

Soft hands patted your head. The duo snaked into your room as you weeped into Kirishima's arms.

Nothing made sense. Why couldn't Neito tell you anything. Did he not trust you? Anger wasn't even part of your emotions at this point. It was simply betrayal and sadness.

He was full of shitty tricks, but this was the worst one yet. That snark boy had always shown you that you were important to him. That photo frame was the one and only clear, solicted evidence of that. To think that it was chucked in the dirty trash like that?

What was he thinking?

" I want to fucking beat him up again. That fucking piece of shit. "

Bakugo huffed under his breath. He was infuriated with Neito and his ridiculous stunts. You tried to catch your breath and tell him to stop, but he continued on.

" Too bad when Me and Eiji went there, he was fucking gone. "

Gone?

Sniffling, you mustered up your words.

" what.. wha- what... do..you... m-mean..? "

" I mean, when I banged on his fucking door, that brainwashing freak popped out from his room and told me he left the dorms for good. "

He left the dorms? Does that mean he left UA? No. Becoming a Pro-Hero was his dream. He would not throw it all away just like that. At least you thought so.

Even more confusing questions battered your mind, making you unable to comprehend the whole situation. Tears started flowing even more. Nothing made sense anymore.

You continued to cry until you passed out. Exhaustion waved over you after that rush of overwhelming emotions. Kirishima and Bakugo tucked you in and left the room.

You needed all the rest you could get.

The next day had arrived quickly. Still groggy from yesterday night's breakdown, you wobbled to the bathroom. Dark eye circles under your eyes were prominent. Your face was still puffy and bloated from yesterday too.

Sighing to yourself, you washed up and got ready for school. Mina and the rest were waiting for you at the door. The pink girl enthusiastically swung her arms around you, wrapping you in a big hug.

" Y/N YOU'RE OKAYYY! IM SO GLAD! "

She shouted excitedly about your return. You lightly patted Mina on the back, still exhausted from yesterday. Thanking her, the six of you strolled to school.

Kirishima and Bakugo stayed by your side to watch over you. Your face was blank, unaware of your surroundings. Without the two of them, you would have already knocked into countless of other students.

" Y/n. Get your fucking shit together. You'll see that fuckface later. "

Bakugo grumbled as he flicked your head. You groaned at the sudden pain and glared at him.

" That hurts you know. "

The explosive boy clicked his tongue as usual and opened his mouth to retort, but Kirishima quickly clamped his mouth.

" Katsuki. That's enough. "

Both of the crimson eyes boys stared daggers at one other. It was clear both of them had differing intentions towards you. They meant well though.

The arrival onto the school grounds made you on your toes. Eyes constantly scanning around your path in hopes of finding the haughty boy.

Alas, he was nowhere to be found.

There was one last place you could find him in the morning and that was 2B's classroom. If he wasn't there, where would he be?

Your eyes scanned through the classroom through the open window. Kendo waved to you but you took no heed. The focus was to find Monoma Neito.

The classroom looked like everyone was there.

Well, except for him.

Where are you Neito?