𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

A few hours whizzed by as you lazed on the couch. Neito was nowhere to be found. The adults were hanging by the upper deck, enjoying the view and have their idle chatter.

Flipping your body upside down, you hung yourself from the couch, filled with boredom. Sure, Netflix was entertaining, but it was not enough to keep you occupied for hours.

" Y/n? What are you doing? " Shocked by the sudden voice, you fumbled and hit your head. " Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? " Neito gasped as he scurried to your aid.

" I'm fine. "

Neito helped you up onto the couch and plunged onto the velvet seat next to you. " What do you want. " you monotonously questioned as he watched you silently.

" Well I was going to ask if you wanted to join me by lounging in a float at the sea but I guess you hit your head and probably forgot how to swim. "
You gave him a thundering smack to his head, taken aback by the insult. Was he calling you weak?

" OUCH. Y/N. WHAT THE FUCK." he exclaimed, almost raising his voice. " I can swim for your information. and laying on a float does not require any swimming involved. " you snarked. " Well, you will after I push you down. " Neito muttered.

" What? "

" Nothing. "

You glared at him, suspicious of his words. You clearly heard him but decided to believe the best of him. After all, you guys were friends now.

Supposedly.

After a relaxing day, well, it was too relaxing. Neito was surprisingly pleasant for the rest of the day after the couch incident.

The both of you headed into the room, getting ready for the night. Being a "gentleman" , Neito offered you to wash up first. You gladly took his offer, soon fresh and clean, and tucked comfortably in the bed.

As Neito opened the shower and the sounds of the water splashing on the ground echoed through the room, you were reminded of his body. A blush crept up to you as you whisked your phone out to tell Mina all about it.

You needed to tell someone about it. It was too disturbing to keep it to yourself.

Y/N
9.23pm
MINA OMG- SO TODAY WE WENT ON A YACHT AND LIKE NEITOS BODY WAS SO H O T

Mina💞
9.24pm
OMG GIRLLL SPILL HOW DID IT LOOK LIKE? IS IT BETTER THAN THE BOYS IN OUR CLASS? IS HIS BODY BETTER THAN TODOROKI???

Y/N
9.24pm
OK SO HIS BODY WAS REALLY LEAN, AND HIS MUSCLES PERFECTLY MATCHED HIS BODY TYPE. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. IT WASNT AS BEEFY AS BAKUGOS BUT DAMN WAS IT SEXY. AND YES ITS BETTER THAN TODOROKIS.

Y/N
9.25pm
well- i mean you say otherwise but his body is just p e r f e c t i o n to me😭

Mina💞
9.26pm
girl- you KNOW beefy boys are superior right💀 its alright your preferences honey✨

Mina💞
9.26pm
ALSO, " NEITO "?????? r u guys friends or smtg ????😳 what r u not telling me???😭

Y/N
9.27pm
yea we're friends now. apparently he said it was a truce btwn him and 2A. its pretty stupid if you ask me but its okay. hes quite fun at times.

Mina💞
9.27pm
thats so cute🥺 wait till everyone in class hears this. they are going to be SHOOOOOKK

Y/N
9.27pm
Mina- I- theres no need to announce it. its ntg much. alsohescomingigtgbye

Mina💞
9.28pm
LMAOOO BYE HAVE FUN 👀👀👀

You chucked your phone away as you tried to play it cool when he stepped out. The blonde had his towel draped around his shoulders as he trudged to his side of the room. He was shirtless.

Unknowingly, you kept staring at his physique, obviously in a trance.

"Y/n, would you like a closer look? Although, you have been seeing it the whole day. Was it not enough? " Neito teased as he slipped on a thin fabric.
Snapping back into reality, your face heated up once again, throwing a pillow across the room and directly to his face.

" Y/N. STOP HITTING ME. " he hissed. " MAYBE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. " you hissed back, clearly tired of his unneccessary statements.

" Oh? Someone's feelings were hurt. " Neito walked towards you. " Aw, de wittle slut got her fweeings hwurt? Dwoes she nweed a wittle boo boo?" he mocked , as he came closer and closer.

" What is your issue?? " you growled as he came to your bedside. " Nothing. Just returning a favor. " He briefly commented as he flung the pillow at you.

Luckily for you, you managed to dodge the surprise attack with your hands.

With your hands covering your face, Neito seized the opportunity and slid his fingers into yours. It was the third time today. He interlocked his fingers with yours yet again.

However, instead of squeezing your fingers, he squeezed your whole hand instead. " Your hands are nice to squeeze. Really soft. " he complimented as he released his grasp.

" What the fuck? You are such a weirdo. " you glared at him as he laughed it off. " I'm being serious. Your hands are nice to squeeze. I'm going to do it everyday~ "

" Neito, you have a weird fetish. I'm going to bed. Goodnight. " you huffed as you pulled the blanket over your head, knocking out in an instant.

Neito smirked at your witty response." Night y/n. " he replied as he switched the lights off and proceeded to fall asleep too.