𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 36

" It hurts? "

The overwhelming guilt in Neito caused him to snap. It was the inability to process his guilt into his actions. That condescending side of his was starting to break through.

What about him? Did you think it was easy for him to cut you off just like that?

You said you believed in him.

He had work to do. For the better of the both of you. All you were doing was preventing him from moving forward. 

Your wailing was not exactly helping either.

The blonde dropped the plastic bag he was holding. His cold hands gripped your thighs as he spread them, wrapping your legs around his torso.

Slamming your back against the wall, his eyes glowered at you.

" Neito, what are you doing? P-Put me down. "

While tears streamed down your face, your cheeks were getting even hotter. The chilling touch on your bare skin made it even worse.

Attempts were made to put you down, but he maintained his tight grip.

" Y/n, answer me, does it hurt? "

His fingers were digging deeper into your fleshy thighs, demanding for an answer.

The change in tone and attitude made you nervous. Your tears had already stopped flowing tremendously, but a few were still trickling down.

His chilly tone and tightening hold made your heart race even more. Only a single door was seperating the both of you from the public eye.

The quickening beats of your heart felt so loud. A ball of saliva was stuck in your throat. Anxiety rushed down into your gut as you slowly opened your lips to reply.

" yes... it hurts. "

Neito brought his face right next to yours. Craning his neck, he whispered into your ear.

" What hurts? "

The sweet scent of his neck wafted into your nose as his breath tingled onto your ears.

The smell of nostalgia.

You missed him so much.

Almost two months had passed without him. You thought you would never see him again.

Your mind was going blank. The sudden influx of tense emotions made you light headed.

A solicited squeeze made you snap back into reality.

" Answer me y/n. "

" loving you. "

Your breath hitched as the words fell off your mouth.   Realization smacked you right in the face.

You confessed.

Without even noticing.

A blunder of embarrassing thoughts were about to flash through your mind, but a sudden jerk distracted you.

You shrieked softly in fear, afraid of falling. Arms wrapping around his neck.

Neito was readjusting his hold.

The room was dim, but the pink tinge on his cheeks were evident. His eyes stared right back into yours.

It had been so long since you were close to him. You wished it would last forever. Inching his face closer to yours, the heat from your cheeks made you flush into a deep wine red.

Your foreheads touched, his eyes never leaving yours.

" So believe in me princess. You said you did. "

As his low voice tingled your ears, he gently put you back down. That lean body of his was now towering over you.

" But you would always disappear and leave me. It's not fair Neito. "

Tears were brimming your eyes yet again. Were you not tired of crying over and over?

Neito placed his fingers onto your face, thumb grazing your soft lips.

" I won't leave you. So just be a good girl and wait for me. "

He stated, leaning in and gently kissing your tears away. His hot lips burned on your cheeks. Every kiss felt like a throbbing sensation.

You wanted more.

You yearned for his touch. With your arms around his neck, you moved your hands slowly to guide his face.

Just as your lips were about to touch, he shoved his palm on your face.

" Not now princess. "

A wave of disappointment came over you.

However, it was quickly replaced with tender kisses around your neck. His fingers slinked in between yours, intertwining them.

You gripped his hand tight. Who knows how long it was going to be before you saw him again.

Peppering light kisses down your neck, you felt his tongue lightly graze your collar bone. A throbbing sensation was felt right after.

You bit your lip to remain quiet. It stinged but yet it felt so pleasurable. You did not want him to stop. As he sucked harder and harder onto your skin, your free hand reached out for his shirt, grasping it.

A soft moan let your lips as he released your skin.

He blew a light kiss on the bruise, and returned back to your forehead for a final peck.

" Once we leave this room, address me as Monoma okay? "

" But why? "

" It's for the best. "

You were hesitant to withdraw your informalities. But trust was what Neito needed. A old comforting squeeze from your interlocked hands made your mind up.

" ...Okay. "

" That's a good girl. "

____________________________________

SBDIENDO I DIDNT PLAN FOR THISNSPICY MOMENT I JUST THOUGHT OF IT AISHSUBS 😀😀😀 SUE ME ANYWAYS

ok if u guys r confused about this little room thing idk ab u but in mu country malls have little staircase rooms(?) like is a secluded tower dedicated for stairs yea thats all

and yes im going to leave all of you hanging 😀 goodbye😎✨✨✨✨

also imagined if someone wlaked in ONEODBD LMAOOOO SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT 😭😭 ok im talking to myself now byebye😋