𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25

Neito burst of out the bedroom. The door clanged loudly against the wall as he rushed to you. The booming sound had vibrated through the room. Dark skies evicted light out of the apartment, leaving the two of you in a gloomy set.

You were still curled into a ball, fingernails digging more and more into your skin. You stared blanky at Neito, eyes red and puffy from the constant crying.

He halted his tracks when his eyes met yours. What was he supposed to do? Hold you tight? He could not. You needed him at that very moment. Could you trust him?

Inching closer to you with every tiny little footstep, he slowly made his way towards you. Taking in a deep breath, he faced you, around 10 inches apart.

Opening his arms and legs, Neito whispered,

" Y/n. I don't think you trust me to hold you right now. But please. I know you need someone there for you. Let me be that someone for now. "

His voice was cracking, almost evident that he was in pain. He hated this. He regretted what he had done. He made you like this. Furthermore, the current weather was not helping.

" Look, I'm not going to touch you. Just hold onto me for now. When Bakugo comes you can cling onto him all you want. Just please. I know you can't go through this alone. "

The room was dim so it was hard to see, but Neito was on the verge of tears. He had never once let his ego falter. And this was not going to be the first. He took in another deep breath, watching you for your next move.

Remaining silent, you glued your legs to the ground.

" Y/n. Please. I'm so fucking sorry for what I've did to you. But my apology doesn't cut it. It's your choice to forgive me. But please. Come here. You need someone to be there for you. "

" I won't take you holding onto me as you forgiving me. Just hold me for now. I know you're scared. Please..."

Neito was pleading you desperately before the next thunderous boom came. The weather looked devastating. It seemed like a flood was coming.

The will to fling yourself towards him was overpowering you. Bright flashes of lightning enveloped the room. The horrifying sounds were on their way and Neito was still opposite you.

BOOM!

One strike.

BOOM!

Two strikes.

Your heart was palpitating faster and faster. Your breathing was getting more rapid. You further scrunched yourself in a tighter ball. Sweaty palms slipping away from your tightly gripped arms.

" Y/n. Please. Please. Just come to me. I'm right here. " Neito begged.

BOOM!

Three strikes.

Your quirk had been unknowingly activated. Neito felt himself getting pushed back from the pulsations of your beating heart. The pulses were rapid and strong. Slowly but surely, you were moving along with the pulses too.

Quirk Malfunction.

Doctors had warned you about the possiblity of it happening due to the unrecovered trauma. You refused to listen as you thought you were going to be fine. There was no need for recovery. Or so you thought.

" Y/N. PLEASE. COME HERE OR I'M GOING TO YOU. STOP YOUR QUIRK. YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT. "

The pulsations refused to stop. You felt as if your heart was about to jump out of your chest. You laid on the floor in excruciating pain. You could literally feel your organs moving. Like they were trying to escape your body. You were struggling for air. Everything seemed hazy and dark. Your head was pounding and Neito's voice was drowning out.

" Y/n... Please... Just say my name and I'll hold you close..."