𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19

A movie date with just the two of them and Kirishima confesses at the end of the day?

A picnic outing with all of us and then some alone time for them to have the confession?

Hold a party within 2A as Kirishima confesses his love towards the end?

Bake a cake to show his feelings?

Text him about it?

Sing a song to him?

So many possibilities but yet so many chances for failure. What was worse was that each idea had a different negative outcome. Even so, picking the " least " negative outcome was not even a choice.

All of you were dejected at the endless ideas that might eventually lead to failure. Denki laid on the ground and started rolling around in frustration. " GOD BAKUGO IS SO TROUBLESOME UUGGGHHHH "

Sure, Bakugo was quite easygoing despite his mean demeanour and usually went with the flow. However, this was a confession. It was serious. Not something to be " go with the flow " with.

Kirishima heaved out a huge sigh, with a huge frown on his face. Reaching out to him, you patted the red hair boy on the back. " It's okay Eiji. I'll ask Neito and see what his ideas are. It might be a fresh take since he doesn't know him. " you comforted.

Kirishima gave a weak smile. " Thanks y/n. But I want to keep this matter between us. You guys are the first people I came out to. I'm not ready to tell the world yet. " You ruffled his hair. " Don't worry Eiji, Ill make sure he doesn't find out. "

" Yea Kiri, we will all do our best to think of something. Don't worry! Besides, when are you planning to confess? " Sero asked. " I think after our exams are over. Don't want it to affect our studies. " Kirishima replied, putting his hand on his chin.

Denki excitedly sat upright. " Well, means we have about 2 months to think about it don't we? It's all good bro, we will think of something. " He said enthusiastically.

The rest of us nodded our head in agreement, gathering around Kirishima for another big hug. Everyone began to leave the room, preparing for bed.

A bright light lit up your phone screen. A text had appeared.

Neito:)
10.00pm
hi princess, would u like to study w me tmr? or maybe until the our exams start?

Y/n
10.01pm
yes pls😭 what wld i do w/o u

Neito:)
10.01pm
fail your exams thats for sure LMAOOOO

Y/n
10.01pm
fuck u.

Neito:)
10.02pm
gladly ;)

Y/n
10.02pm
... shut up. im gg to sleep. good night. see u tmr

Neito:)
10.03pm
good night my princess:) see u tmr✨

Smiling to yourself, you put the device aside and prepped your bed to sleep. Tucking in tightly under your covers, you slowly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Neito was staring into blank space. His phone  was continously buzzing with an array of messages.  " Fucking Saiko, more like psycho. " Neito grumbled to himself as he read the messages.

- Neito reply me.
- NOW
- WHY DIDNT U PICK UP
- CAN YOU PICK UP
- if u dont reply me this instant, im telling everyone what u did
- your family is going down.
- REPLY ME NEITO.
more [ 187 ]

How much longer was she trying to get his attention? He was sick of all her invasive texts and ways to see him. What was the point? Seeking attention she never got? Ha. He shall never know.

The small device started vibrating again. Neito put his hands over his ears, lowering his head down on the table.

He was sick of it.

Every night, without fail, he went through the same annoying routine. It was pathetic, really. The phone vibrated once again, hitting itself onto the table. The sounds of the constant vibration were ticking him off. Shooting up from the table, he answered the call.

" What do you want. "

" First of all, pick up the call when i call you. Second of all, don't forget, your family business is under my family's hands. So don't you dare try to ignore me again. "

Neito clenched his fist tightly. Even his knuckles were turning white. He also clenched his jaw, forcing to silence himself from rebutting back. Just one wrong word could cause the downfall of his family.

" Third of all, talk to me, lavish me with your compliments, love me and only me. "

Love her and only her? Neito wanted to laugh. What a hilarious joke it was. God, even the most lovesick of the lovesicks would not fall for her. She was narcisstic, self centred, and arrogant. No one would believe the face of a saint had a mind of a devil.

" Of course my darling Saiko.. How was your extravagant day? "

What...am I doing...?

Not like I had a choice anyways.

...

I miss you Y/n.