𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 33

Head hung low, you slowly walked to class, dragging your legs down the floor. This was all temporary right? There was no way he would quit UA. Even if he did, it would not be this abrupt.

The morning bell shrieked into classroom, signalling the start of your classes. Your hands were itching to reach out for your phone. The need to text and call Neito was unbearable. The current situation seemed unreal.

He decided to reconcile with you, and then throw away the picture of the two of you on the same day? Futhermore, he was now missing from school?

As much as you hoped it was a vile prank, it would not be funny either.

You kept fidgetting in your seat, unable to maintain focus in class. All your thoughts were just Neito, Neito, and more Neito. Time seemed to pass ever so slowly. The hands of clock felt like they moving in slow motion.

Tapping your feet rapidly, you decided to slouch back and take a breather. The more you thought about Neito the more insane you felt.

Thankfully, after opting to push the thoughts about Neito aside, time had passed quickly. Lunch soon came into play as you quickly whipped out your phone.

Neito:)

Y/n
                                                   12.00pm
Neito, where are you?

                                         Message not delivered(!)

Message not delivered? The school wifi was perfectly fine. You even tried to send a test message to Kirishima. The text sent out perfectly. How would it not be delivered?

Maybe dialing him would be better. No way a call would be ' not delivered ' right?

Anxiety was building up inside you. What if he never picks up? What if he said something you would never want to hear? There were so many 'what ifs' but yet there was still a missing blonde to be found.

Mustering up your courage, you pressed the 'call' button firmly. You brought the device up to your ear to await his soothing voice but your hopes shattered when you heard a robotic voice.

" The number you have dialed is unavailable. "

Your heart stopped at the monotonous phrase. This had to be one big joke.

You hurriedly changed the wifi to data, in hopes that it was just a fluke in the internet.

" The number you have dialed is unavailable. "

Again.

And again.

And again.

" The number you have dialed is unavailable. "

That dull, lifeless voice reverberated through your ears. Almost as if it was mocking you. You were beyond frustrated.

You immediately stood up from you seat and stomped to 2B. Shinso was the one who mentioned Neito left for good right? He probably knew where he went too. Since they were so close.

Politely knocking the large door, you stepped into the classroom. The students inside were staring at you, wondering what kind of business you had. You came by occasionally, but it was only for Neito. So this time, it was surely an odd situation for them.

Eyes quickly catching sight of the messy haired boy, you hastened your pace.

" Shinso. Where is Neito? "

The words came flying out of your mouth. No greetings. No polite small talk. You were adamant to find out where he went.

" I don't know. "

That was all the purple haired boy said as he continued his work. Ridiculous. He had to be lying. He knew Neito was going to leave for good. So he definitely knew where he went. You gritted your teeth as you repeated your sentence.

" Shinso. Where is Neito? "

He grunted in annoyance, glaring at you.

" I told you already. I don't know. "

" Stop fucking lying. "

" I'm not. Please just leave me alone. You can ask the teachers or something. "

Shinso sighed as he went back to work. He was obviously tired of your pressing antics and wanted nothing to do you. His deadpan expression showed it all.

You huffed away at his closed off motions and strided to the UA staff room. You needed to know where was Neito.

Just as you were about to knock on the door, Mr Aizawa came out of the room.

" Y/n? What are you doing here? "

You breath hitched at the sight of your teacher. His blank gaze penetrated your soul. You felt as though anything could get you into trouble.

No. You needed to find Neito and asking him might be the only way to find the answer.

" Y/n, I'm waiting. "

" What- Oh. I'm sorry Mr Aizawa. I just wanted to ask if 2B's Monoma Neito left UA. "

Aizawa raised his eyebrows in question. He was slightly confused by your enquiry. Regaining his composure and clearing his throat, he gave you a swift reply.

" Whatever happens in 2B stays in 2B. If you'd like to know that much maybe you could ask the students there? I'm not allowed to share confidential information, especially for classes I do not take. "

The answer you wanted to hear was unreachable. A wave of anonmity wavered over you as you realized almost every path to finding him was gone.

You could ask your parents, but they would simply question you. It might cause some harm to their company too, so it was best if you kept your questions to yourself.

A shaky sigh left your mouth as you lugged yourself back to 2A. You were not going to cry. Neito was not missing.

You will find him.