𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

You spent the rest of the day exploring the island. Part of you pondered where Monoma went. Sure, this paradise was huge, but it was not that huge.

You were bound to bump into the blonde eventually.

" No. He's not worth your brain cells y/n. He's literally the rudest person ever. "

Frustrated by the nagging thoughts of the blonde , you kicked the sand high up in the air, letting the particles rain down on you.

A vibration was felt through your pocket. Mother was calling.

" Y/n? Where are you? Its almost time for dinner. Please return to the villa. "

" Okay Mother. " Ending the call hastily, you headed back, silently hoping he was there.

Everyone was settled at the dining table, except Monoma. You glanced around trying to look for the conceited boy, but he was nowhere to be found.

" Was I too harsh? But he went too far this time. It isn't my fault. " you fumed silently upon sitting down.

Still, you were worried. The boy was practically missing. What if something horrible had happened to him?

" Sorry Neito had to leave for awhile Y/n , it might be boring for you for a few days but please try and have fun! There is a lot of activities here to keep you occupied " Mrs Monoma consoled as she noticed your worried expression.

That obnoxious boy left? To where? Whatever. At least he was not missing. 

You nodded as an expression of thanks and tucked in into the scrumptious dinner.

Quickly finishing up , you headed to your room to relax.  Laying on the bed, you opened your phone and texted the group for some company.

Bakugo and his peasants 💀🤟🏻
Y/n
guysss im lonelyy 🥺

Blasty Boi 🧡
continue being lonely then. no one cares

Y/n
but u replied-

Blasty Boi🧡
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Mina 💞
bakugo n y/n 👀👀

Blasty Boi🧡
ha? Fuck u on about

Mina 💞
oh.. nothingggg🥴

Y/n
so um.. me n monomas family r having our holidays together and me n monoma kinda fought...

Kalamari 🥴
about..?

Y/n
BASICALLYHECALLEDBAKUGOAVILLIANNWASINSULTINGHIMSOIGOTMADANDCALLEDHIMAFRAUDANDIDONTKNOWWETHERTOAPOLOGISEBECAUSENOWHESMISSINGIMEANHEISNTBUTHELEFTTHE ISLAND

Mina 💞
i almost had a sTrOke reading that oh my god

Mina 💞
i mean- he deserves it😳 but calling him a fraud for his quirk... boy probably was bullied back then by then for it..

Eiji💗
u should apologise y/n. thats the manly thing to do. and if hes manly enough he will apologise too. both to u and bakugo

Blasty Boi🧡
fuck that bitch. just be glad i didnt explode his fucking face off when i saw him today.

Kalamari 🥴
woahh calm down baku.. and y/n go say sorry ! it doesnt hurt ! im pretty sure monoma needs to calm down so just apologise when hes back :>

Y/n
hes at the dorms?? but thanks guys 🥺❤️ im gna sleep now im tired gnn🥰

Blasty Boi🧡
gn y/n

Placing your phone aside, you went to take a nice hot shower and switched into your pajamas. You slid under the covers and peacefully fell asleep as your head hit the soft plushy pillow.

a/n : sorry for the short chapter! the next chapt will make it up to u i promise 😌