Cԋαρƚҽɾ 29: Lαƚҽʅყ ρƚ 1.

September 29, 1993

"Damn girl..hold on." De hissed as Ranae lips worked it's way around his manhood. She thought she could start his morning off the right way with a little head since it was his birthday. He didn't mind at all. He's always going down on her but this was the first time she started it off, she wanted to make him proud though she was new at this.

She stroked him as her tongue swirled around the tip once again, before spitting on it. Surprised was an understatement, De wonder where she learned this from. She brung the whole thing into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, slowly. He bit down on his bottom, placing his hand on the top of her head "Shit Ranae.." He moaned and that caused her to smirk. Slurping up the mess she made, she licked up and down his dick once again before wrapping her lips around it, going faster.

Her manicured fingers stroked up and down his shaft while at it and Devante's body was getting hot. He felt himself about to bust right then and there, she's been at if for some time now. Ranae's eyes got glassy, she didn't wanna wuss out though she was gagging "Keep going baby girl." He ordered, moving her hair out of the way. She did what was told and kept sucking and stroking, slob slide down her chin and hands. De was about to cum in seconds so he sat up, Ranae made slurping sounds and popped her head up just when he nutted. It landed right on her chin and cheek.

"Happy birthday papa." She teased and kissed his stomach.

"Thank you." He breathed out with a grin, he really wasn't expecting that but he needed it. Just when he thought he couldn't get any crazier about this girl "Come here." He motioned with his fingers while pulling his draws back up. Ranae wiped her mouth and crawled up towards him. He brung her in by her chin, giving her a steamy kiss on the lips, adding tongue and all. Seconds later she pulled away to catch her breath before giving him a peck.

"How was that?" She asked straddling his lap, his arms wrapped securely around her small waist.

He licked his lips, not being able to wipe the smirk off his face "It was good, I didn't know you could get down like that baby girl." He said and once again she smirked.

"I didn't either, I guess I just wanted to return the favor. Your always the one pleasing me so why not me start it off on this special day." She raised a brow.

"Shit I ain't mad at you, I'm impressed." He told her and this time she covered her face with a giggle "What else you got planned for me today?"

"A nice breakfast waiting downstairs." Was all she said.

He raised his brows "I thought I wasn't worthy of you cooking for me."

Oh she still thought that but she didn't say it since she didn't wanna ruin the mood "Look I just wanted to be nice since it's your day." She pecked his lips before hopping off of him "So get ready." She said then left the room so she could also get herself together.

........................................................

Donald walked down to the kitchen to see Ranae fixing up their plates. French toast, eggs, bacon, and grits waiting on him with orange juice on the side in one of his nice glass cups. He smirked to himself and walked up to hug Ranae from behind.

"This look good as hell." He said and kissed the crook of her neck causing her to squeal.

"I told you breakfast was easier for me to make." She reminded him and turned around in his arms. Her eyes went straight to his lips and he knew that which is why he leaned giving her a cute kiss. She grinned right away.