Cԋαρƚҽɾ 35: Aʅσɳҽ

January 22, 1994

"You got some more." Ranae's mother said, entering her room with more bags from Karl Kani and FUBU. Sitting it in the corner with the rest of the gifts, Ranae rolled her eyes at Donald's way of trying to getting her attention again. Since last month, he's been sending her expensive gifts from all kinds of stores, hoping she would give him a call or something.

This was probably his last resort though, being that she still hasn't answered his calls. He left multiple voicemails for her ranging from him being calm, then yelling at the fact that she still isn't paying him any mind. It's like she's the only one who remembers the fight they had.

After busting his windows out his car, Devante gave it a week of threatening her through voicemails before turning around and doing the exact same to her car. He had it in him one night and actually pulled up to give her the same treatment, he took joy in it too since Ranae didn't have the same type of money as him.

Her folks helped her take care of it, though her daddy was ready to kill Devante. Now here he is again trying to show his sweet side. If she didn't figure he was bipolar before, she definitely knows now.

"What you plan on doing with all this stuff anyway?" Demarcus asked, smacking on a pack of chocolate donuts.

Ranae shrugged a shoulder "Taking it out back with the rest of the stuff, hopefully a hobo walks through and have a good time." She said seriously.

"What? You know how much money you could get selling stuff like this to desperate niggas?" He shook his head with a smirk as if he just got an idea "Shiiit." He mumbled before their mother hit his shoulder.

"Never mind him, how long until this young man get the memo and stop with the gifts?" Mrs.Stewart asked, sitting on the edge of the bed "If this is his way of trying to win you back he needs to hang it up."

"If he didn't stop the first two times, I'm sure there's plenty of more coming." Ranae shrugged "I really don't care though, he's wasting his own money."

"That nigga seem a lil unhinged." Demarcus mumbled and shook his head.

Her mother sighed then glanced over at Ranae, suddenly asking "I hope your done with this boy for good...I don't wanna hear about you sneaking off to go and see him either."

"Oh we're completely done, me ignoring him for almost a month now should tell you how serious I am." Ranae spoke up but neither of them could actually believe her "De is the least of my worries right now."

Demarcus gave her the side eye, not taking her serious. There's been plenty of times where Ranae snuck off to meet up with Donald, even after he pissed her off on multiple occasions. He would hope this time around she would have enough since to drop him for good.

For 1, he didn't mind blurting out that he cheated, the man is the furthest thing from faithful. For 2, he treats her like a dog and wants to control her every second of the day.

Anybody with a brain would cut ties with Mr.Swing.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Her brother said before leaving the room, as if he was the father.

"Who got you grinning at your beeper, you didn't think I noticed since I walked in?"

Ranae rolled out of bed, ready to slip her shoes on "I'm about to go see Jarvis." She cheesed like she was the happiest girl in the world.

Her mother, like the rest of the family knew exactly who Jarvis was. He was sweet unlike Donald, but only the crew know's that Jarvis has a wild side to him.