Cԋαρƚҽɾ 13:

May 15, 1992

"I just can't get over how fun prom was, I'm glad I experienced it before leaving this hell hole" Kiara cooed about how much fun she had that night "Did y'all ever end up going to the plaza though?" She asked the rest of the group.

"You already know I did, Ricky showed me a side of him I never knew existed" Tarika said sticking her tongue out and the girls playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well I went straight home after prom, I'm not like y'all with the staying out all night" Crystal told them while shaking her head.

"What I look like NOT going to the plaza after prom? I had the time of my life with Liam"

"Let's just hope none of us conceived any babies" Ranae joked being way too comfortable with where the conversation was going. All eyes instantly shot over at the baby of the group, they all were surprised with what just came out of her mouth.

Why would she say us instead of y'all?

Now the girls knew something was up and Ranae had no way out of this. She literally just told on herself and she soon realized she slipped up since all the girls were still staring at her. She cleared her throat and her eyes danced around the somewhat empty class room.

"Back up nae nae, can you elaborate on why you hoping YOU didn't conceive a baby?" Alicia called her out and all the girls smirked "What did you get into on prom night?" She asked.

Ranae looked down sighing and shaking her head. At this point she couldn't lie anymore, it's time for her girls to hear the truth and what she's really been doing for the past weeks.

"I did the same thing you did Alicia..." She gave a half answer and all of their eyes widened at how bold she was being "I slept with Devante for the first time" She semi whispered and every last one of them gasped.

Monique dramatic ass stood up from her seat covering her mouth with raised brows. Crystal just stared at Ranae with her jaw damn near touching the desk while the others had their lips sealed with dirty grins ready to hear all the details.

Tarika pulled Monique back down to her chair "Stop being dramatic before you draw all the attention to us" She shoved her and Monique fanned herself calming down from the unexpected news "And Ranae I need to know everything..."

"What do you mean everything? I'm not going into detail, all y'all need to know is that ya girl definitely got pleased that night" Ranae told them straight up and they all squealed.

"Oh my god boo was you nervous? Was it big or no?" Kiara asked wanting to know all the juicy details even though Ranae wasn't about to go into story mode.

All of them was so worried about how it all went down while Crystal was just flabbergasted. She don't judge but she wasn't about to cheer Ranae on for giving her v-card to Donald, she doesn't care who he is. The older ones were suppose to talk some sense into her but they fast asses is just worried about getting dick, Crystal has a feeling Ranae is slowly turning into one of them.

"Stop squealing! Y'all acting like this is a good thing" Crystal shut it down and grabbed Ranae by the arm "Let me talk to you girl"

Ranae furrowed her brows and stood up following her while the rest of them just watched on hush mode. They left the class and entered the empty hallway, Crystal made sure they were completely alone before saying anything.