Cԋαρƚҽɾ 36: Wԋαƚ AႦσυƚ Uʂ

January 25, 1994

It's sad to say, but Devante finally caught the attention of Ranae again, just by sending a voicemail with chilling words. He warned her if she didn't at least try to hear him out, he was going to do something crazy. She's seen how De could get. He's been doing crazy shit but she didn't want some kind of tragedy to happen at the end of the week, Donald was capable of doing anything and taking things too far.

She decided to just hear him out and tell him straight up that whatever it is they had going on, is over with. Maybe he needed to hear her say it face to face to believe it. He should've been knew she was serious being that she hasn't been back to his crib in a month.

All he did was harass and threaten her by phone, his emotions all over the place saying he just wanted to see and talk to her.

He would be a fool to think Ranae would ever stick around for him again, not after he done cheated and caused more trouble than before. He's lucky she's giving in and trying to hear him out for probably the last time.

"I'll be there soon" Ranae paged Devante and hurriedly slid her beeper back in her pocket once she heard Jarvis coming from the kitchen.

"Why you looking like that?" He asked before throwing a m&m in his mouth. Before Ranae could even answer, she just stared him up and down for a couple of seconds, noticing that big print through his sweats.

"Ummm." She quickly looked away "I have to be leaving soon."

Jarvis furrowed his brows and came to sit back down, placing her legs across his, how they were before "Damn for what? You only been here for twenty minutes..."

"It's important." She simply said as if De was sweating her through the beeper since she woke up.

"What you got to go do?"

"Nothing serious, just go and have a talk with someone." She said lowly, beating around the bush.

Jarvis wasn't a dummy though, he already caught on by the look on her face and how she was talking. Here she is ending up at square 1, again.

"You trying to go see Donald?" He got straight to the point, his mood changing instantly.

Ranae sighed dramatically since she tried to be slick "Look it's not what you think. I'm just going over there to hear him out and settle all of this for good, I'm not running back into his arms like the last time." She assured him.

Though that's exactly what she's doing.

"Why even give him the time of day? He just gone say the same bullshit over and over again. You'll be better off letting him be, I don't think you should hold another conversation with him." He told her flat out.

"The last time I held a conversation with him was a month ago, since then he's been blowing up my phone sweating to see me and at this point I'm just willing to hear him out. If not, who knows what he's going to pull."

"That's what you got a daddy and brother for, tell em that this dude won't leave you alone. He's harassing you at this point and it's like you don't give a fuck." Jarvis shook his and Ranae raised a brow, he was right though "You should've been threw his ass under the bus but you too busy trying to save him....for what?"