Cԋαρƚҽɾ 15:

June 5, 1992

While on the tour bus making their way to Dallas Texas for the next show, the boys were all hyped and cracking jokes expect for Donald. He was chill almost all the time but this time he seemed a little too serious for the rest of them and Dalvin quickly took notice of it.

Ever since he found out Ranae got rid of his baby he hasn't been himself for the past two days. He tries so hard to act like it's not bothering him but it never left his mind, it's all he's been thinking about. He's still pissed that she aborted the baby but at the same time he understands why she did it. Ranae is too young to be having a baby right now, she's a baby herself and still has to figure out what she wants to do with her life.

Donald should be ashamed of getting her pregnant in the first place.

"Somebody go check on ET, he been too quiet lately" Kci opened his dry ass lips to say earning a slight mug from Donald.

They guys laughed and Dalvin walked over to sit on the small couch with him "Seriously bro, what's up with you?"

Devante sighed and adjusted his shades "I'm straight" He mumbled, lying right to his brother's face and Dalvin knew this.

"Is this about Trina or something?"

"Bro I said I'm straight, what I'm going through ain't nobody's business" He tried to say calmly but it came out more aggressive causing the guys to furrow their eyebrows "Look I don't wanna talk about it right now"

Dalvin nodded and stood up "Ok something is definitely up with you, we ain't gotta get to the bottom of it right now but we will later on even if I gotta keeping bugging you about it" He shook his head and started walking back to where he originally sat "Motherfucker always in somebody else business but when the table turns..." Dalvin mumbled letting his sentence trail off.

Jojo and Kci snickered at what just took place "Man the both of y'all need to get out y'all feelings, we suppose to be on tour and we ain't got time for the moping and shit" Jojo blurted out.

Without saying anything, devante stood up with a sigh and started making his way down to the bathroom on the tour bus. The guys stared him down until he shut the door and shook their heads once again.

"We really need to get him some pussy while out here, I'm sure that's what's got him on edge" Kci joked.

"Trust me....he definitely fucked that Trina chick before we left so that ain't it" Dalvin said as if he knows what goes on in his brothers bedroom.

"How you know?" Jojo smoothly pulled his shades off.

"I know my brother and it really doesn't take long for him to lead a female to his bed, he brags about shit like that all the time so why would he be down because he ain't fucking? Women be throwing themselves at his ugly ass all the time"

They laughed at the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Nah for real, I think it's something else" Kci spoke up "His ass be keeping hella secrets and I got a feeling he ain't telling us shit no time soon"

"Back up some" Jojo chuckled ready to switch the topic "Cedric how you talking about getting somebody some pussy while Mary gone be watching yo ass like a hawk?"