122

Ross is staring at me, a smile perched upon his face as I pull back down into the neighborhood. "Just take it slow up the driveway, baby," he reminds me so I don't scrape the bottom of the car on the concrete.

"I'll clear it, right?" I ask, afraid I'll somehow hit some part of the garage and ruin both of the new luxuries I have today.

He nods, gently leaning over to tug the wheel a bit to guide it in.

I wouldn't say I'm the best at driving, but I'm certainly not the worst.

I slide it into park and cut the engine as he opens an app on his phone that begins to shut the garage. "I'll show you how to download this. How'd it feel?" He asks.

How fancy.

"Perfect, I didn't know a car could drive so steady. Thank you, thank you, thank you," I ramble, leaning across to cup his cheeks and push my lips on his again before he can talk back.

Ross accepts it willingly, his hand slipping to the back of my neck to pull me just a little closer.

It quickly turns into soft tugs, our hands wandering to feel each other in any which way we could. I decide to just bite the bullet and slide over the middle console to straddle him.

His eyebrows are raised, an action he wasn't expecting.

"The furniture people will be here in like-" he murmurs, my mouth cutting him off before he can finish. "Five minutes."

Ross isn't stopping me, his hands groping at my flesh, spanning from my waist to my thighs.

"More than enough time."

I begin peppering kisses along his neck, feeling Ross shift his hand off me. Moments later, he pushes the seat back a bit so I'm more so laying over him and not sitting directly in front of him.

He smiles up at me with a soft, toothy smile, before gripping my face and kissing me again.

If I could find the words to describe the feelings I have for this man, I feel as though I would accomplish a life goal. This feeling seems so unattainable, but yet here it is, in my hands and I'm not sure what to do with it. It's overwhelming and exciting. Owning a house with someone at 22 is a world I never would've expected, never thinking I would get back into this relationship so easily; how my life progressed so quickly into the best form of life itself.

"What's up, fuckers! I mean, house owners!" Rocky's voice booms throughout the empty garage and I nearly scream directly into Ross's mouth.

Ross jumps from his brothers voice, grabbing my back and holding him close to me as an instinct from the loud noise.

I pull away from him and glance over my shoulder to see him sauntering through the doorway.

"Holy fuck," Ross groans, releasing me from his tight grasp.

"Oh shit, my bad," his brother says, clamping his hand over his eyes once he glances at our position. "I won't look if y'all need to adjust or something."

"No, fuck you, you nearly gave us a heart attack," Ross replies, reaching out to open the door. "Once one comes, more will follow so we better get out now."

I slide out of the car, exhaling softly, feeling all sorts of worked up. I thought we had five minutes.

Ross follows shortly behind me, his hand slipping around my waist. "We're good," I tell him.

He nods, taking off his hand then pointing to the car. "That's fucking sick, dude. Congrats. Also this place is so sick. Show us around!"

"Thank you," I reply, watching as Ross slips the key into his pocket. "Yeah, who else is here?"