73

His mouth immediately leans down to cover mine, his body moving to the beat. He has rhythm so he doesn't look like a fool while dancing. I don't know why he doesn't do it all the time.

I slide my hand up to my his hair, my fingers combing into the short strands at the bottom. He gasps into my mouth as my fingers tighten to pull him closer down to me.

We aren't a couple of PDA. But tonight feels different.

He grabs my hips tighter and I'm ready to ditch the rest of them to find a place to better do this.

I slide my mouth off his, leaning in closer to his ear. "Let's get another drink before I push you into the nearest shitty, small bathroom and rip your clothes off. Yeah?" I ask, already out of breath.

He nods. "Yeah, good idea," he yells to me.

Ross slides one of his hands to mine, intertwining our fingers then leading our way upstairs. I stay closely to him so nobody tries cutting between us and causing a mess on the floor. Once we're upstairs, everyone was hanging in our small section.

"We were going to come back down, but it seemed like you two were enjoying yourselves," Rocky teases.

Ross rolls his eyes. "Sorry, can't keep my hands off my girl," he replies, continuing to lead me to the one open chair near our section. I squeeze his hand in response.

Since the night is in full effect, we have the mixers all set out along with the bottles. The bottle girl is nearby, engaging and helping us more drinks or shots but she seems to be helping the group of men beside us more. With Riker and his experience with bartending, he's been pouring us drinks so we get a nice amount of liquor but don't taste it at the same time.

Ross sits down on the seat and pulls me onto his lap, shifting me mostly to the left side so he can still see and engage with everyone.

"What do you want?" Riker asks us.

I look over at Ross, hoping he'll just answer for me. "Two rum and cokes, please," he says, his hand moving to my thigh.

Riker nods and begins pouring the two substances, handing them over to us within moments. "Thank you," I smile as I take it from his hand. He nods then continues to drink his own.

"Like it?" Ross asks me, his hand squeezing my thigh to grab my attention.

It's a lot quieter up here so we don't have to scream to really hear each other. I nod. "Yeah, do you?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes. How are you feeling?"

"I feel good. All nice and warm inside. I'll probably feel a nice drunk after this cup," I inform him, my one arm sliding around his neck.

He smiles. "Good. Don't push yourself too much though," he says, looking into my eyes.

I nod and lean down, kissing his lips quickly. "I won't." I promise him. I really don't want to throw up so I definitely won't push myself. I glance around the group, seeing everyone talking to someone. "Do you know where Max is?" I ask Rydel who is sitting nearest us.

She hums and glances around before it clicks in her head. "He said he got some girl's number then disappeared with her."

I nod. As long as he's safe, that's all that matters.

We sit together upstairs for another hour, talking and drinking as if our lives depended on it.

I have to go to the bathroom but I'm debating if I want to 'break the seal.' As in, once I pee once, I will have to pee a lot more frequently since I'm drinking. I don't understand anything behind it, but all I know is I always have to go more.