24

HAYLEY'S POV:

Euphoric. The only word I can come up with that accurately describes how I am feeling from the moment he said those three words. It's as if he can read my mind and knew I have been feeling this way for weeks now, but was too scared to admit it. And I am more than overjoyed knowing he feels the same way as I do.

"I don't want to leave and go back to school on Wednesday," I pout to Ross as we wheel our bags down to the first floor of the hotel.

He nods. "I know. It was too much fun being here," he replies.

Ross lifts our bags into his car and we pile in. Monday came way too fast. Yesterday was amazing. We mostly spent the entire day on the slopes then ate at a quick restaurant that was attached to the hotel since our bodies were exhausted of skiing for two days. Here we are, 9 AM on Monday, driving back to the Littleton.

"Your mom said your family comes here often. We should come back with them," I reach my hand out to him and feel his fingers intertwine with my own.

His hands are icy against mine as the car still hasn't heated up. He nods. "Yes, I know she's been begging to go so we should come over here one weekend to make sure we don't miss class."

"Okay," I reply, smiling at him.

He leans over and kisses me quickly before beginning the two hour drive home. "So we will both be on campus Monday, Wednesday and Thursday together so if you want some days we can grab lunch," he proposes.

I nod. "Sounds good. I'm used to eating alone on campus so company would be nice," I hum.

Before we know it, we were pulling up to my apartment. He follows me upstairs to put my stuff down. "Hi," he says to my roommates as we walk past the living room and into my room. I wave hi as they watch us intently with smiles on their faces. "I can't believe you have work tomorrow," he whines at me.

I smile. "We spent the whole weekend away together."

I put my bag onto my bed and begin to unpack it. "I know. That wasn't long enough," he huffs.

I turn around and wrap my arms around him. "And I know that you told your mom that you would sleepover tonight. Better get going, bubs."

"Bubs," he repeat back to me with a smile evident on his face. "Fine," he sulks and begins walking to the exit.

I roll my eyes at his childish actions and follow him to the front door. "Call me later if you want," I say as I reach out to hug him.

"I will. I love you," he says and kisses me quickly. I still can't get over how good that sounds rolling off his tongue.

I kiss him again. "I love you too. Have fun," I smile and close the door behind him.

I turn around to head back into my room and both my roommates are sitting there with their mouths wide open. "What did you just say?" Kayla asks.

I shrug. "Have fun?" I say although I know exactly what she's referring to.

"You guys said you love each other?" Liv shrieks as she stands up. "I'm so happy. Tell Chance that son-of-a-bitch owes me $15!" she yells at Kayla.

I laugh. "Owes you $15 for what?"

Liv looks at Kayla quickly before glancing back at me. "Chance and I had bets on when you two would say I love you. I said during the ski trip and he said it would've happened on your birthday that's coming up."

I roll my eyes and head toward my room. "Have fun with your $15," I laugh.

"We knew it was going to happen soon. All you guys do is basically eye-fuck each other whenever we are around," Kayla says. "Oh my god! Did you guys have sex?"