19

"Why do you want to go out all the time?" I ask Kayla as she prances around in a little dress. "How do you go out all the time?"

She laughs as if it wasn't the fifth night in a row of them going out. "School starts again soon. I have to get out while I can. Come!"

"I don't want to go to a frat party, they always suck."

Kayla stands with her arms crossed in the middle of the living room. "That's where you really started talking to Ross so they don't always suck, do they?"

"True," Ross yells from my bedroom.

I walk into the bedroom and leave Kayla as she laughs at me. I go into the bathroom where the blonde boy stands trying desperately to fix his wild hair. "You look like Albert Einstein." I say.

"Fuck off, I don't know why it won't stay down," he glares me.

I laugh as I examine what is in his palm. "You're using dry shampoo, not hairspray, babe."

His face drops completely as if I insulted him. "Please tell me you're lying."

"No, I'm not. I'll go get ready while you shower that out of your hair," I smile and squeeze his cheek.

He grabs my hand as I start walking out of the bathroom. "You're coming?" He asks excitedly.

I roll my eyes. "I guess so," I smile as he leans down and pecks my lips several times.

"Okay. I'll be quick in the shower."

I walk into my bedroom and close both the main door and bathroom door. I dig through my closet and pull out a random outfit I know I'll stay warm in. As soon as I slip my leather jacket on, the bathroom door opens.

"Better?" I ask, referring to his hair.

Ross rolls his eyes as he walks over to me. "Yes, thank you for not clarifying the difference when I went into the bathroom to fix my hair."

"I'm so sorry," I say in a complete monotone voice. He laughs from behind me. His hands wrap around my waist and I look at him from the mirror. "If the party sucks, can we leave early?"

He nods. "Of course, baby." I lean back and kiss his lips before pulling away from his strong grip.

We walk out of the bedroom to see the four of them sitting on the couch all coupled up. Rocky and Liv. Kayla and Chance.

"Let's go," Chance says before standing up.

Ross pulls out his keys. "Actually, Hayley and I are going to drive separate. She had to be at work at 9 this morning so if she gets tired, we'll leave early. Don't want to fuck up any of your plans."

Chance simply shrugs in response so we all head out to the cars.

"This sucks," I say into Kayla's ear.

There's hardly anyone here. "What's up, bro?" Some tall brunette boy says to Ross. They do some handshake then Ross follows him into the kitchen. Chance follows shortly behind.

"I'm only here for you," Rocky says to Liv. "I don't even go here."

Kayla shrugs. "Let's find drinks!"

I had some Jungle Juice that I know contains far too many liquors and sugary juices. I only needed one cup until my body started to warm up. "I wish people were dancing. This is like some lame get together, but at least the alcohol is good," Liv comments. "Are one of the sport houses holding a party? Any other frat?"

"I don't even know what frat house we are in right now," I reply. "I have no idea of any others."

I pour some more of the juice into my cup. "I hate this. Can we try to find another?" Kayla asks.