34

* this chapter contains sexual scenes. skip this chapter if you would be uncomfortable *

Ross' hands move quickly to grab hold of my waist, sliding my body toward his. His mouth desperately connects with mine. I climb onto his thighs, my hands going immediately around his neck.

Our mouths are slow, but needy. Our actions show the cravings the both of us have for one another. The love, the lust.

I feel his fingertips dig gently into the bottom of my back that sends chills down my spine. His fingers move slowly up to the bottom of my shirt, tugging it gently to emphasize his wants.

I pull my mouth away and open my eyes slowly. I meet his warm eyes, his lips smiling softly at me. He brings his bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes observing my face.

I bring my hands down to my shirt and slowly lift it up over my head, discarding it beside us. Ross doesn't hesitate to lock our lips together once more.

I'm more than happy that I wore a cute lace maroon bralette under my sweater today compared to the usual plain bras I would wear. His hands slide up my back and rests gently among the straps. I disconnect my mouth from his and begin kissing gently down his neck. I hear him inhale sharply, his hands pressing harder against me to pull me closer.

I reach down to his collarbone and kiss softly. His head is resting against the couch seat cushion as we are seated on the floor. I lean my lips away momentarily to pull his shirt over his head, admiring his toned chest.

I continue kissing by his neck and collarbone area then pressing my lips to his.

"I want to," I whisper abruptly once we pull away centimeters to breathe.

I hear him take in a sharper breath. "Want to what?" He questions, his head leaning up to observe my face. I feel the warmth creep onto my cheeks and I suddenly feel shy. "Don't be embarrassed, baby. Just tell me," Ross says, his hand resting gently on the side of my face, his thumb rubbing.

"I want you," I whisper. I divert my eyes away from his to avoid anymore embarrassment. I pray he doesn't question me further.

But knowing Ross, I know that he will.

"Are you sure? Don't feel pressured, we can take as long as you need," he replies.

I nod and to stop any more commentary or questioning, I push my lips back onto his. His hand goes to the back of my head to hold me closer.

I'm not embarrassed by sex. I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong. That my body may look ugly or not what someone expects. I didn't put any of this into my head until I caught my ex-boyfriend cheating on me. There's a reason he had to have done it, but I don't know why. What part of me wasn't good enough?

"Let's go into the bedroom," I say, my voice shaking.

Ross nods, his hands lowering down to my waist. He smiles up at me as I stand up, putting my hands out to grasp his to help him up. As I walk down the narrow hallway, I feel Ross' presence directly behind me. I'm dressed in only a bralette and leggings, goosebumps decorating my skin.

I wonder what he's thinking. Does he want to do this? Is he ready for the intimacy? Are we skipping foreplay and going straight to the sex?

Fuck, why do I have to overthink everything?

As we approach the door, I feel Ross grab my arm and turn me around to face him. Before I can process further, his lips lean down and his tongue gently brushes my lips as he kisses me with a bit of force.

I put my hands onto his cheeks as he kisses me harder, his hands grasping my hips tightly to pick me up and press me against the wall right beside the bedroom door.