15

"I can't find my heels!" Kayla screams. We decided to go to a club in Denver for New Years Eve that will be full of students from our school. It was better than a stuffy frat house.

A pair of black shiny heels comes flinging out from Liv's room as she runs around to get ready. "Sorry!"

Kayla rolls her eyes and snatches them from the floor, "Liv, stop stealing my shit!" Liv laughs in response as Kayla puts them on. "We have to leave in two minutes or Chance will kill us."

I'm wearing a tight light blue dress paired with white heels. Liv is wearing a bright colorful dress while Kayla is in a black dress. "I'm ready," I reply as I push my hair over my shoulders. "And Ross just texted me threatening if we are late then we aren't driving with them," I push my phone back into my clutch. I sigh as Kayla and I both lean against the wall near the exit door.

"Liv!" Kayla screams as we grow impatient. She comes stumbling out while trying to put her heels on. "Finally," she huffs as we begin walking to the elevator.

Liv smiles as we saunter down to the car. "Honestly, do you think Rocky will kiss me tonight? I'm not sure. We have been super touchy, but we never really did anything in public." She rants.

I shrug. "There's a good possibility. I thought you only wanted to be friends with benefits with him," I question.

She stares out of the window as Kayla drives. "I'm not sure what I want. I'm happy where we are now, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want anything more at some point."

"If he doesn't kiss you first, then you lean in for the kiss." Kayla says.

Liv sighs in response.

We pull up to Chance's apartment and hurry up the stairs before we get in trouble by the boys. Inside was Chance, Ross, Ellington, Rocky, Ross' sister Rydel and brother Riker. There were two other girls and a boy who I didn't know.

As everyone was finalizing the plan, I feel someone come up behind me and grab my hip. "Hi sexy," Ross groans into my ear before pulling my hip to turn me into him. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I hum against them.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask, pushing his long growing hair back. He nods and kisses me again. "Mm, someone is being extra affectionate today."

He nods and goes to kiss me again. "Come on lovebirds unless you want to stay behind and make out all night," Chance laughs as everyone starts piling through the small door and into the hallway.

"Jealous?" Ross winks at him, rushing toward him with his lips puckered and his hands open near his cheeks.

Chance laughs, shoving him once he came too close. I quickly follow the boys as they continue to tease each other down the hallway. We come out to see a huge party bus and my eyebrows raise immediately, not knowing this was our way of getting there.

Once inside, the music was blasting and the lights were flashing. I sit beside Liv and Ross, his hand gripping my thigh tightly as he talks intensely with his brother over some hockey or football game. "Did you know we were taking this?" I ask in Liv's ear.

She nods. "Yeah, we all had to send Chance the money for it. Pretty sure Ross just paid for yours. I saw his transaction through text and it was double the amount that I paid for mine."

I roll my eyes and lean into him. "Did you pay for my seat on here?" I ask in his ear.

Ross simply ignores me and goes back to talking to Riker. Everyone started to dance to the music and trying to amp themselves up for the club. We arrived fifteen minutes later. Everyone decided to take two shots on the bus to pregame a bit so we didn't have to spend as much money on alcohol in the club and it was already 10PM.