1.The Nightmare Begins

Zyan's Point Of View Some Years Later:

"Zyan are you almost ready to go?" Michael calls out to me and I sigh.

"Listen you will stop calling my house and leave me alone. I do not love you I never did. I was going through a rough patch with my husband. But I do not wish and will not ever leave my husband..." I yell in hushed tones to the man who was stalking me on the phone.

"Zyan but I love you that kiss and our time together was all the answers I needed. I know you care about me. He hasn't been there for you like me and after all he has put you through. He isn't deserving of you." His voice now annoys me.

"Fuck you Richard and leave me and my family alone. I love my husband!" I say hanging up just in time before Michael appeared in the doorway.

"You look beautiful baby are you okay?" He asked me walking up to me and kissing me amazingly.

"Michael there's something I have to tell you..." I say tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me standing in his three piece suit looking so sexy for the awards ceremony tonight.

"Michael I am in trouble....I uh...I kiss another man and he maybe obsessed with me. Baby I didn't mean it but we were fighting and I thought our marriage was over please forgive me..." I confessed and his world seemed shattered.

"Richard Hamilton right?" He grits his teeth making me nervous.

"How did you know?" I asked confused.

"Because I had you followed did you only kiss him Zyan?" He was visibly upset I knew it.

"Baby yes...I am ashamed and I am no better than you were to me. I am actually worse than that we promise trust and honesty to each other. We are in couples counseling..." I confessed feeling pathetic.

"Baby it's going to be alright...... There is something I have to tell you too. The family is back together Jackson and Nelson. There has been a threat placed on our lives and I couldn't tell you this because I was scared. I promised you no more mafia but this time it's bigger baby." Michael drops a bombshell.

"What the fuck you mean bigger Michael?" I was so confused.

"David Johnson heard about what happen to his son Susan's brother. He has assembled another family to come together with a price on all of our heads. And Richard Hamilton is his other son...They are plotting to kill us...He set this whole thing up..." Michael drops this bombshell on me my face fall.

"So it begins all over again? Why are the Nelson's involved?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes I am afraid so....Lisa's father stole loads of money from David he wants what is owed to him. Money you help her put together...Zyan we had to bring the family back." He admits to me..

"Okay so what are we doing what is our next step?"

"Our next step? No the women and the kids are going somewhere safe until this is over..." He ordered pacing around.

"Like hell I am I made this situation worse than I needed to. I am not letting you do this alone. We took down one family we can do it again together. I am your wife and I got enough experience to last....I am really sorry..." I say sitting on the sink feeling pathetic.

He walks up to me pinning me to the mirror and begin kissing me making shocks go through me. His hands snake up my dress and he pop two fingers in. Biting my neck I am thrown into ecstasty.

"Zyan when I married you it was for better or for worse and until death do us part...When I made love to you for the very first time...I knew in my heart you was mine and will always be mine. Now was that all a lie or are you mine?" He asked still working them sweet fingers in me making me come undone.

"Yes Michael baby I am all yours...."

"Good than that's all that matters we will get through this baby. I love you and you love me. Besides I still have an effect on you don't I?" He says kissing my lips slowly.

"Hm yes Michael but I don't deserve you and all this good...ah..." He dropped his pants and enter inside me pushing me up against the wall.

"Zyan shut the fuck up....you are my woman and will forever be my woman. You are my heart and without you...Shit...I can't breathe....plus we are even baby..." He says smiling at me before he begins pounding into me. But I wish we weren't even.

There were knocks on our door as our love making was just getting started.

"What!" Michael yell frustrated that we were interrupted so he pounded me some more damn he feel so good I missed this so much.

"Mr. Jackson your car is here." Our housekeeper Hilda says.

"Send them away....Mrs. Jackson is not feeling well...She need some tending to and that I am going to do. We are not going anymore..." Michael says ripping my dress from my body.

We hear her footsteps leave and he continues pounding into me for dear life. I rip off his shirt and tie kissing all over him. Tonight we fucked like never before. Almost as if all of our emotions over the last ten years came to a head.

With phones ringing we made love through all the noise. Ignoring everyone and only paying attention to us. We made love through the hours leaving bite marks and hickeys all over each other marking our territory.

"Michael I love you so much aren't you mad at me?" I asked as we laid up cuddle with each other.

"No I am more mad at myself that I allowed another man to think he could have my wife. I am sad with you because you are mine Zyan from the moment I saw you. You were always mine and I was scared I was losing you, did I lose you?" He says tears in his eyes and my heart broke.

"No Michael you didn't lose me you will never lose me, I made the stupid mistake in a moment of weakness...I know how you feel because I was there a few years ago. I wish you never felt what I was feeling I am sorry baby..." I held his face close to me kissing his lips.

"Baby I love you we will be okay as long as we love each other alright?" He says and I nod kissing him again thankful I didn't lose my husband. I was tired of the threats Richard held over me and the looming fear that my life was going to end.

"So no leaving each other right?" I say as I felt like it needed to be said.

"Never baby you are going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life if I can help it." He says kissing my lips and round two starts up again.

A/N: Welcome back Misfitgang we are back with an original oldie but goodie. I enjoyed writing Blood On The Dancefloor so much that I thought about bringing it back for the misfitgang. So here we are and this time Zyan is in the hot seat let's see what I have in store for the Jackson/Nelson Gang and like last time it will be a Rollercoaster Ride!!!