5. Separated....

Michael's Point Of View:

"Applehead I don't know what to say. Yes I want to do music but I also want to do acting as well. We can start with music because I have this whole retro 80s idea I been looking into." Janet says and I smile.

"We can do it all dunk alright, Look I want you to meet Terry and Jimmy here they are going to be your producers so you three got to meld ideas. And this is René our music video director. He has expressed to me he writes songs and dances too so I thought he can work on your team." I say introducing Janet to her new team of people.

I am glad she wants to be apart of the label and all. But my mind is drifting to how weird Zyan was acting. Maybe we should talk about this at our next couples therapy session. All the things we have in motion is not going to do my relationship well.

"Nice to meet you." Dunk says to Rico Suave or what not.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. Jackson." René says to my sister and I watch the flirtation begin.

"Uh huh...Okay yeah and this is Jennifer your stylist, and then of course this is Paul he will do hair and his assistant Ginger will do makeup. I also have you set up with your own expense account do not go crazy Dunk." I say to Janet handing her a black amex card.

"Jackson let her live a little, and I along with Jackson here will be your managers so if your brother is too annoying you can definitely call me Janet." Prince says annoying me.

"It's awesome to meet everyone, so Michael what's my next step?" Janet asked eagered.

"You will be going into the studio with Jimmy and Terry, I will also have your new assistant Ursula meet you in there with René and you will start making music. Alright now this is your new schedule. I have determine we need you to work on at least four songs so we can showcase you at Prince's album release. So call me tomorrow and you can tell me how your first session went." I say to Janet showing them out.

"Okay Michael, well let's go everyone." Janet says excited and heading to the elevator with everyone.

"So how did Lisa take the news?" I asked Prince as we rode down in the other elevator.

"She thinks its a joke and that I got some big surprise plan which I don't..." He says and I laugh.

"Mistake number one brother you got to surprise her with something. How about sending her some of her favorite flowers and a gift?" I tell him as we get into my car.

"I did that numbskull I mean more grand that she really deserves it." He says and I nod.

"Well when this is all said and done then do that I am sure you will have less water to tread than me. This is like your first real mistake while married but I am already on my final strike. I'm afraid I'm going to strike out. Zyan already tripping on me about some chick name Vicki-" I say to him.

"Vicki? Who's that and why are you stepping out again Mike?" He asked and I pelt him with a fruit snack.

"Hell no doofus! I will never do that shit again my love is for my wife and her only. But because of that mistake she doesn't still trust me like she used to. Now with David Johnson out here I feel like I am being set up. Plus when I called back the number that she said was the girl's number it turn out to be a restaurant's number and she is pissed." I say to him and honestly Prince has became a great friend to me in the shortest time since we were always enemies.

But it felt good that we no longer were at each other's throats and I had someone I could express this too. Instead of keeping it bottled in and our businesses tripled over. I would hate to see it fall to the likes of David Johnson.