11. A Date with Death

Prince's Point Of View:

We arrived outside Peter Polanski's house. He never married maybe because he is a disgusting fucking pig. I shouldn't even talk. I took control of a broken woman. I felt like I made it worse for her. Thinking back to before I left I am already missing her.

"Prince it's okay you are nothing like Peter okay?" She says as she laid in my arms. Michael was right I had to love on her before I left.

"Lisa I am still sorry okay I am going to make that up to you too..." I say but she shush me and kiss me softly.

"You already have and been doing that alright. I missed you baby so do you really got to go?" She asked me and I knew if I didn't it will bother me the whole time.

"Yes baby but I'll be back in a few days and I will call you when I arrive and when I leave. I will do better by you okay?" I say kissing her one last time before I slip out of the bed.

"Okay stay safe Mr. Nelson please..." She says laying down staring as if she was admiring me.

Lisa didn't know I was here to murder the man who took her innocence. If she did she would of never let me had gone through with it.

"When was the last time you killed a man?" Michael asked me as we sat in the car.

"Not since we were at war, but just like a bicycle you never forget how." I say making sure a silencer was on Gordo's pistol.

"Alright you know once we do this there's only going forward. She may never know what happen here unless she asks." He says and I nod. Exiting the car he follows me as we walk into his house. I had keys made as this was our last night here.

The first day I scoped his routine out. Caught all of his major slip ups. I watched as he prey on his secretaries and women he met in the street. The five foot five scum had grey hair with the top of his scalp exposed. He lived in a moderate house in a nice neighborhood.

I watched as children ran up and down the block. He would linger with his gaze over the teenage girls who walked by his house. It made my blood boil thinking that's how he must of look at Lisa when she was younger. He lived alone and many of the single woman stopped by during the day to get his attention. They didn't know or realized that he was a predator of young women.

Walking in silently he had fell asleep in front of the t.v watching the late show. I wanted him to know his killer before he died. Michael and I covered the windows after we tied him up and put the tape over his mouth.

"Wakey wake motherfucker!" I say holding the gun to his ear. He try to jump awake but he was tied to the chair. His muffled screams made a smile appear on my face. Yeah be very fucking scared bitch.

"Living such a quaint life, you never thought your past could come haunt your ass huh? You made my wife's life a living hell and you will pay. If you scream I will shoot." I say to him ripping off the tape.

"Fuck! Look man if you want money I can get you that or you can take everything in my house..." He pleads and I laugh.

"I don't want none of this cheap ass country bullshit. Motherfucker do you see this gold gun? Now you are going to tell me everything you know about an old case I want to know about alright?" I said as he nods.

"Alright bro let's go." Michael says as we tape him up and then I knock him out with my gun. We walk out with him and have our cleaner crew remove any trace of us being there. Driving back to our jet I have him tied to a seat.

I would of killed him right there in his house but Michael's right. Time we really amp up our fire in this fight for our lives. Dr. Polanski comes to and notice we are in the sky.