10. Danger Comes Knocking...

Richard's Point Of View:

Me: Hey Zyan I hope you are pushing through your pain. I know this is probably the last thing you want to do but how would you like to go find props for your movie? I know the perfect warehouse to shop at

         ........

Zyan:  Sure.....Wanna meet up in 30 minutes?

      .........

Me: Yeah see you soon :)

I decided to text her two days after the blow-up with her husband. I should say set up but now I have to work overtime. Victoria and her sister disappeared that night.

She never met up with me so I guess he must of put two and two together. Well if she is dead I know the body will turn up sooner or later.

Then I got him dead to rights in another situation. I can have him buried under the jail and that will be my plan B. Walter has gotten Matthew released. Today is his day of freedom and with that he shared a tidbit of more information with me. Of course my father is impatient but I assure him the plan is working.

Meeting outside her house she soon emerges looking beautiful. Her hair pulled into a ponytail and her jeans hugging all of her curves. A sweater against that beautiful skin as fall sets in fully. The only downfall are shades that covers her beautiful eyes.

Okay calm down Richard you wasn't suppose to fall for Zyan Jackson. Just play it cool and let her naturally come to you. I try to calm myself with a pep talk but as she got closer my heart thump faster. Grabbing the car handle I open the door for her from the inside. I was frozen in place and couldn't move it was like she was strutting to me in slow motion.

"Good afternoon Richard." Her voice finally reached my eardurms.

"Uh good afternoon Zyan how are you feeling?" I asked her as I refocus on the road ahead of me and begin driving.

"Like shit but that is not your problem. So this warehouse we are able to look around before shopping for props? I need to finalize jotting down my movie's budget. Tomorrow I have my first auditions. Thank you for recommending the director and helping." She says to me and I hold back the urge to smile.

"Not a problem I wanted to ask you something but you may reject it." I say to her.

"What's that?"

"I would like to be an executive producer on your film. I am very interested in the idea and want to see how it unfolds." I say to her with a slight grin. She would surely appreciate all of my help that I gave her  and grant that request.

"I'm sorry Richard but you were right the answer is no. This is a project that I want to do as sole producer. I want the accolade of this film on my own merit of my own sweat and hardwork..." She says bruising my ego.

"I will tell you this I can make you an investor within the film. You can even help me as an assistant producer to the film. But executive producer is solely one job to fill." She stands her ground and I think I want her more for it.

"Dang Mrs. Jackson you drive a hard bargain. A very ruthless businesswoman but hey if I want in this is my only way huh?" I say as she got quiet.

"Can you please just call me Zyan things are still-"

"Oh but of course I do apologize it's a force of habit. I hope you don't think I am prying too much. But how is it going with you and him I hope you two were able to work out that misunderstanding." I say playing the caring friend role.