21. Goodbye Old Friend....

Richard's Point Of View:

"Richard?" I answer my phone as I looked over my mail. I got a notification that Zyan and I's movie has been approved to be view at the Los Angeles Film festival.

"You're going to regret the day you ever hurt my wife, my father and came after my life. Bitch I am going to make you pay so deep your son will still be paying off that debt. Do you fucking understand that you limp dick little bitch!" Michael's voice pierced through my phone and I begin laughing.

"Oh it's you the sweet n low wannabee gangster bitch. I guess my baby has already told you we made love right? About twice and boy didn't she scream out my name over and over. She said she has never been touch like that before. It's only a matter of time before her body beckons to my call and she leaves you with your little pests to be gutter trash like their father...Don't you ever speak on my son's name again Jackson!" I say ready to knock this nigga off his pedestal. He thought he was untouchable time to show him I been touching all over his life.

"You are going to regret those words motherfucker. The day of your reckoning is upon you and when I take that pathetic breath that floats in your body not even hell will have a seat for you. My wrath will have you wishing about going to hell. I am going to make you fucking crazy till the point you're going die and still not be dead motherfucker!" He says hanging up and I laugh.

"Georgia!" I called out to my expert marksman.

"Yes boss?" She says walking in with a water bottle in her hand.

"I have something else I want you to do. I want for you to go and kill Katherine Jackson for me. Not shoot her I want you to smother that old bitch with a pillow. Watch her life be taking from her eyes and then I want you to record it happening and send it to these two numbers. I think Mr. Jackson and his disillusioned wife needs to be introduced to just how lethal I am." I say writing the numbers down.

"Okay boss but isn't she still at the hospital with the first target?" She asked me.

"Right which is a good time to sneak onto her compound and wait for her there...Are you not skilled enough to do this?" I asked her getting angry.

"No boss I am more than capable it shall be done..." She says turning away.

"Georgia...if anyone shall try and stop you or interrupt kill they ass too. Especially if their last name is Jackson the only one I want saved is Zyan do you understand me?" I say before she nods and exits out.

That motherfucker thinks he is bad but the problem is he is too distracted. He got a wife and kids and don't know how to balance it all. He is going to be introduced to a real mafia boss which is me. This ain't no cops and robbers gameplay I will finally show him and everyone else who is the real threat around here. Than she will finally see that she is only safe with me....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Priscilla's Point Of View:

Tonight I was meeting David for our hookup. I haven't had sex in almost eight months since Danny's arrest. He was an exceptional lover although Lisa ain't know what to do with him.

Sad the girl never asked me to teach her how to please a man. Not that she would do it right anyway. Danny still try to reach out to me but after being arrested for selling explosives to some crazy thug in New York. He was looking at Federal time for a Federal crime.

I can't be with bottom of the barrel men anymore. Men who were more lackeys than leaders. He was my last but not my first roll in the hay with the help. I hear a few knocks on my hotel door and know it was him. Fixing our drinks I go to greet him and there he stood.