14. Are You Really Gone?

Michael's Point Of View:

"Sir she was just dropped off and she has kissed the target." My P.I tell me and I grip my steering wheel. I left the kids with my mother and I was driving around to clear my head.

"Alright send me the pictures and you're done for the night." I hang up angry that my wife was touched by that pathetic weak bitch ass nigga. I want to slice his throat and watch the blood pour out.

"Chris.."

"I'm on my way to Richard's house to kill him. He went out on a date with my wife and he kissed her!" I yell into the phone as I speed down the highway.

"Whoa wait calm down man look that will not win your wife back and it will only mean more problems for us all. Think about your kids they don't want to talk to their father through a plexiglass..." Chris says making me slow down.

"Fuck!!! This is too much I love her Chris so fucking much. I need her shit...." I felt a tear roll down my face as I felt in my heart that she was gone.

"She knows that Michael but you got to do the work to get her back alright, now look I am here for you man but right now I got to finish my family time. That punk ass Matthew is taking my son tomorrow for a visit and I got to prepare him." He says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry man yeah no problem thank you and don't worry we going to handle them all." I say hanging up.

I wind up driving pass our old house we had before I was abducted by crazy Susan. I made love to her all night and we laughed and talked about all our future dreams and our five children.

Now it's just an empty property that I am selling. I really am pissed she would even let anyone else touch her. She told me she was all mine and this is not being all mine.

"Hello Michael what is wrong?" She answers the phone a bit groggy.

"So you just going to fuck around on me Zyan?" I couldn't let go of the anger or the vision of her kissing another man.

"Michael if this is not going to be about the kids. I need to go to sleep I am very tired a bit hungover and over this conversation." She says and that pissed me off more.

"Oh really but you ready to all over some nigga's dick and lips right? Zyan I don't care what that counselor said. You are forbidden to be out here fucking some dude!!!" I yell at her so heated.

"Forbidden?!! You don't fucking own me Michael I can do whatever I want to do because obviously you already do!!!" She yells back and that hurts me.

"So being a hoe is what you want to do!!" I instantly regret it.

"The only hoe is you, how dare you even call the mother of your children a hoe?!!! You lost respect for me just because you finally see how it feels?!!!" She yells at me.

"Zyan you can't keep me crucified over what happen a few years ago. I told you I was sorry and I told you why!!" I yell back to her.

"Michael that doesn't make it right nor does it go away. How you mad when I had to literally know you fucked a bitch. I had to look her in the eye and see her more than I wanted to. Wasn't you suppose to be all mines too or is this a one way street contract I said I do too?"

"Baby I-"

"Don't fucking baby me!! I had to deal with a whore fucking my husband and wanting my life. The bitch took my child and abuse her and then she took my husband. She turned my life upside down and now that I am trying to work out my own issues and you can't handle it! So what I kissed a man tonight now you got to sit back and swallow that shit!! I had to and that shit was not easy the bitch almost got your ass killed!!!" She yells sounding like she is crying.