17. The Guns Have Been Drawn

Prince's Point Of View:

"It's good to see you happier glad to be home and out of the doghouse huh?" I say to Michael as we were watching Janet rehearse for the upcoming award show.

"Man shut up but yeah I am glad to be out of that damn condo and my parents house. I am back in the bed with my wife and that's where I damn belong. Richard better had enjoyed that little bullshit kiss he got because I am home now." He says smirking and it's good to see my brother in good spirits.

"So we still on for tonight? It's time to get this shit over with. It's not enough to just been anticipating we have to get things done." I say to him as Janet's rehearsal is going well.

"Yeah we are going to try to separate and get these allies on our side. If not we just going to burn this city down with them." He says as Janet's rehearsal comes to an end.

"So what do you guys think am I ready for the awards show tomorrow night?" She asked us as she will be debuting her song at the MTV Video Music Awards.

"What do you think Prince ain't my baby sister the next big thing?" Michael says hugging his sister.

"Yeah but she is missing one thing..." I say as they stare at me.

"What no Mr. Perfectionist you are worser than Applehead here." She says in a very sassy tone.

"I have you know my Mr. Perfectionist ways earned me a grammy last year. Now what you are missing is the right image mold. I think you should go all Militant style and really leave them gagging at your innovative style." I say and she smiles.

"Alright P I like it alot actually let me tell Morgan to go to the drawing board. I will see you two tomorrow night." She says running off as I get a phone call.

"Nelson..." I say stepping aside from the stage.

"Where is Peter you short motherfucker!" Priscilla's voice enters my eardrums.

"Stalked me for my number huh you bitter old hag? Peter I have no clue who you're talking about. I know a lot of Peters, theres Peter Hogan, Roy Peters..." I love annoying the fuck out my wife's tormentor.

"Peter Polanski you dumb, short, arrogant piece of shit...." She says and I smile.

"Oh Peter Polanski the man who raped my wife with permission from her mother which is you? Well honestly I've never met the man. I have heard stories about him. And I must say shame on you Priscilla for letting your only daughter be subjected to so much abuse. No wonder she ran away to L.A; Thankfully I was there to save her from you..." I say smirking she must think I am dumb. I will never admit to anything on the phone for her to record me and get me caught up.

"You lying bastard! I know you got him I have surveillance video of you and that other chimpanzee nigger abducting him. You don't know me you dirty bastard. I can make you and that bitch ass wife of yours life a living nightmare. If you two are no longer around who do you think get your children?" She threatens and I laughed.

"Not you! Think my wife and I don't have a will and trust? It's very much ironclad and unbreakable. Now you speak so nasty about your daughter and her husband its downright sad for such a retirement slip away from a nursing home. Now I don't know what you think you have. But if it was something incriminating on me I believe the authorities would of contacted me and my lawyer by now. But I hope you have the most excellent shitty day Mother in Law darling and please have a heat stroke from all that yelling don't stop on the account of me hanging up." I say laughing before I clicked the call away.

"The Monster In Law called?" Michael asked and I nod.

"Yeah I think it's time we knock her down a few pegs..." I say as we leave out.