2. Where It All Start

Zyan's Point Of View:

"So are you ready to get back to work at your fortune 500 company sweetheart?" Michael asked me as he was driving us to work.

Since that accident with Lisa and I being driven off the road I was a bit apprehensive of being back behind the wheel.

"Very funny Michael but at least I am not doing this alone. So yeah I am how about you and our Music department you are the label head and I hear Prince's album is going to sell millions of copies. The sales team believe it to be just that good." I say as we pulled into the parking lot of Jackson & Nelson Industries.

Lisa and I when we took over the businesses while our husbands were captive made a successful merger with both of our companies.

I am the company's President and she is the company's Vice President both of us overseeing a bunch of departments of businesses that Michael and Prince casually had us own.

Michael is our music label head executive running all the music details we deal with which he discovered to be his passion after being released from the hospital after being shot.

Prince loves to make music as well so he is our lead artist and he heads up our School Division.

He had a passion for shaping our young people's futures so he definitely takes the charge there. Especially what happen after my daughter was taken we wanted to protect our kids.

We kept this a family business as everyone in the family is involved with the company even our mothers.

Lisa has permanently cut off contact with her mother even after they arrested her ex-husband on conspiracy to murder her. Those two couldn't leave well enough alone.

"Yeah this album is actually going to be our chart topper primarily because its the first time he and I actually sung together on a track." Michael says pulling into our parking spot.

"Ooh baby you got to let me hear it." I smile at him unbuckling my seat belt. He pulls me into a kiss in the car one I don't want to stop.

Climbing out of my seat I get into his lap still kissing my sexy husband running my hands in his curly hair. His hands hike up my pencil skirt and he reaches my panties.

"Mmm Michael don't stop..." I moan opening up my button down shirt.

"I have no plans to baby let's get in the back seat now." He says helping me to climb back there.

He wasted no time climbing back there and sliding my panties to the side giving me what I yearned for.

"Mmmhm yes baby deeper...I love you ahhh..." The ecstasy he gave me felt like a fantasy. The way he kissed and nibble against my neck and chest as he went deeper and deeper touching the tip of my heart.

"Zyan girl mmm...cum for your king my queen come on give in to me like you know you want to...I feel them legs....sweet sexy thighs clenching me damn baby...." His sweet talk sent me over and with that I let out the loudest moan I could. My high came crashing down from the heavens.

"That's it baby...FUCK!" His vicious moan came crashing as he held me close biting my neck and sucking it hard. Making my high even more explosive.

"Damn Michael...we are a mess now..." I say as I realized our clothes are all over the place thank god our windows are tinted.

"Don't blame me it was all you and your kiss that got me like this. Don't worry we got a whole baby proof cleaning system in this car. We can clean up real quick, I believe you're 8 a.m. meeting went well wouldn't you think so Madam President?" He says and I pop his shoulder.