30. Marked For Death

Lisa's Point Of View:

I stepped off the plane and the warm winds greet me. Unfortunately this was not the celebratory return I was hoping for. I walk down the stairs of our private jet as I noticed my husband standing by the car.

His smooth silky ringlets tied upwards by a purple scarf. His outfit consisted of a purple suit jacket, pants, and steel-toed purple boots. His chest hair exposed against the soft lilac button down that was a few buttons loose. His hypnotic hazel orbs welcoming me before his open arms engulfed my frame.

"Welcome back home sweetheart?" His soothing baritone voice says to me and I hug him tight.

"I wish it was with better news baby...I need to call everyone for a meeting. Priscilla escaped imprisonment and is now on the run. I need to call Zyan and Michael and get a meeting together. There's so much I must tell you all..." I say to him and he nods kissing my temples.

"Yeah I found out some information as well. Let me get Michael and Zyan on the line quickly." He says dialing them up and putting it on speaker.

"Yo Nelson what's up?" Michael answered.

"You're back from Italy right?" Prince asked him.

"Yeah but I may need to go back, Joseph was stable when I left but now my mom says doctors are going in the room and they kicked her out." He replies and I hope his father pulls through.

"Look Michael hey this is Lisa before you leave we need to hold a meeting at the warehouse right now. Priscilla escaped she was freed by the Corven Cartel and they left a message for us. I have to tell you and Zyan what I had found." I say to them as the car heads towards the warehouse.

"Alright no problem Michael and I are on our way. We have some information to share too...." Zyan says before we hang up.

"Yo Eddie and Morris..." Prince quickly dial them as I texted Elvina and the rest.

"Yeah we meeting right now at the warehouse, Eddie send some back-up to stand guard outside. I got a funny feeling since bitch ass Hamilton hasn't done anything in a few days he may try to strike." Prince says before he hangs up.

"Baby remember when you told me this goes deeper than us?" I say to him, his lips softly kissing my hand alerting me that my presence was missed.

"Yeah."

"It may not even be our father's fault for any of this. All my antennas are pointing to a female actually I have two in mind. I think My mother and Richard's mother set off a chain of events that have been plaguing our family for all these years. I don't even know why..." I say to him and he chuckles.

"Of course this has Priscilla written all over it. But don't count Susan's mother out just yet or Ike. I have found some interesting things while digging into their past." He says and I shake my head.

"Do you think we will dissolve all of this and get back to normal anytime soon?" I asked him his eyes watching the road pass us by.

"We have to, my father John came here to make something of himself and our family. He wanted to create a legacy, one he has right now. I will not let his death be in vain. This city is ours baby, John and Joseph literally paved these streets in our name. I will not let it all go to a racist pig swine who in a weird twist of fate birth for me my soulmate and angel. She will not prevail Lisa, her torture will not be a stain in your memory anymore than her existence will be a blip in our kids future." He says turning to me my smile stretching from ear to ear.

I kiss my husband as we drove towards the cityline. His hands caressed my legs while he deepened the kiss. Oh how I missed my husband more than anything.