18. The First Shot Of Death

Richard's Point Of View:

"She cannot do this to me! She is mine and I want her. I had her and she just....fuck!!!" I knock everything off of my desk as I pace in my office.

"Boss I am sorry but we can still get her." Georgia says I had to replace Victoria after she double cross me and took her sister off the grid with her.

"Shut up Georgia...we need a strategy she is not just going to come willingly. I know I want you to call Gordo Cordelano for me it's time we get him to do that hit on her friend Lisa..." I say as my father bust through the door.

"Too late that son of a bitch took our ace in the hole. The Cordelano just hit our warehouse where I was keeping our drugs that I was supplying to our stash houses across the city. They said they were acting on the word of Don Jackson and Don Nelson. They are backing out of this war to help us!!! What the fuck did you do Richard you was suppose to be focused I trusted you..." My father yells before he starts coughing up blood.

"Pipe down old man I told you I will get them. You are sick with Cancer how long do you think you could fight them off? You need me and you will do things my way...So we lost the Cordelano's no biggie. Call up that old hag whore you use to fuck she got connections. Get her as our ally and get her to kill her daughter and son in law. Michael Jackson is mines to deal with! I am going to do what your other son failed to do and that's kill me a Jackson!" I say laughing.

"Georgia get us a good viewpoint of the awards show tomorrow night I am going to hit that nigga straight in the heart...." I say as she nods.

"And take this old man with you before he gets blood all on my floors. Remember what I said Old Man call Priscilla and make her do the hit..." I say before Georgia escort him out.

"Daddy?" My son Tommy says entering my office.

"Yes son?" I asked him turning to see his face.

"Uh is Mrs. Jackson going to be my new mommy? If so can she leave her dumb kids home....I don't like Duke...he thinks he is better than me and he's not! And I want his Dinosaur toy that he never let me play with..." Tommy voiced his opinion and I laughed.

"Don't worry Tommy she is going to leave those demented kids with their father. She is going to be your new mommy and give you new brothers and sisters. And if she don't than don't worry about it Daddy will handle it all even the dinosaur toy. Remember we are Hamilton's we always get what we want right?" I remind my son who will take over the business for me.

"Right okay thanks Daddy I like Mrs. Jackson she should be my mommy and not Duke's he is not good like me he don't need her I do...." Tommy says running off and I smile.

Exactly son no one deserves Zyan  but me and we will get her. I look at the picture of Tommy's mother that is shattered on the floor that I threw. I sweep it up and throw it in the trash. Wynonna try to leave me a year ago and take my son from me. She said that she wasn't raising a mafia kid when she found out about my dealings with my father's mafia ties.

I told her to reconsider that we could be Bonnie and Clyde. She didn't listen and I caught her trying to escape. She no longer wanted to please me like she should've. So she had to go just like my brother had to go. I gave him the resources to kidnap Jackson's kid because I knew he would scour the earth to get hid kid back.

I also knew if my brother was high he wouldn't think clearly and he would die. I gave him the coke and let the rest play out. I also knew how my father felt about his son. How John Nelson kept him from the kid and took that life from him. So I knew he would want to come back and seek revenge. Just what I needed the excuse to get rid of those Jacksons and those Nelsons. Even better that he married the one girl who's father stole half my father's fortune.