27. ....Eventually Falls

Prince's Point Of View:

"So the Memphis Mafia how you going to run that and help me run our organization out here?" I asked my wife as her uncle played with the kids in the backyard.

"By fusing them both together, it is not enough that we run California but it is time we expand our empire and make necessary plans. We may need all of these resources to take on the Corven Cartel like you said is likely coming." My wife says and she is right.

"Okay yeah you are right but I'm not always going to be able to go out there so I'm a miss you when you go..." I say to her as I hold her waist and take in her scent.

"I know but absence makes the heart grow fonder and it better or I'm a show you till death do us part when I beat you and potential mistress ass..." She says possessively kissing me and I like it, a whole lot. I started to attack her neck but she stop me making me groan.

"Baby I miss your touch...."

"I know Prince baby but we had a deal now tell me about Nonna and what happen with you two. You couldn't tell me yesterday because I had to move on getting Priscilla into a cage." She says and I sigh.

"If I tell you are you going to stop me from getting my sugar cookie...We haven't had sex in so long baby..." I plead with her as I kiss her neck some more.

"Hm no I want that caramel toffee bar all too well my damn self, but Prince I have to work with her and she is good with combat and all of that." She says and I sigh with a smirk.

"Okay baby but before I start you will be skilled at combat too. Jackson and I have scheduled training for you and Zyan. You will get practically the same training as Nonna. Now way back before I even started my pursuit of Jackson. I met Nonna through her father, he was on my father's payroll. Marvin would do a bunch of different things for my dad and their business went smooth." I start to tell her.

"But then he got hooked onto the drugs my father sold and when he cut him off to get clean. He would just go and buy drugs from Jackson. They didn't know what was happening at the time but didn't make us any less angry. Marvin died of an overdose when Nonna was only ten years old. I was fifteen at the time and my father didn't want to see her on the streets. So he trained her to one day sit on the Nelson throne next to me." I confessed to her.

"At first I hated the idea but then she grew up and the next time I saw her which was after Jackson got with Zyan, she was nineteen and I was definitely into her then. But her training although impressive was just not up to date. So I made her get more training, that was a slight excuse because I just felt weird lusting after a Nineteen year old. When she turned twenty-one I got with her and we had a steamy hot and quite toxic love affair...." I say to her as she remains quiet.

"We uh ultimately had to break up because although Nonna was great and all...it was just...she was too, I guess I felt like I was robbing her of her life and also I wasn't over the idea of Zyan either which pissed her off. She left me and I didn't stopped her. I encourage that she did leave so I could go get with Zyan anyway. She called me a sick bastard we argue like cats and dogs. We slept together right after as she didn't leave so soon...." I was getting a bit embarrassed by this.

"But we both knew I was toxic and so was she....Eventually I told her it was over, I knew she loved me and I knew I didn't love her. I just liked having sex with her and I had to let her go. So I sent her away on a mission and left her there telling her once she completed it, I will send for her when I needed her again..." I cringe as I am about to tell her how much of an asshole I was.

"I didn't call her again until we needed more reinforcements, I broke the news to her that I was married with children and that I needed her to come help guard my wife. She obviously of course was upset and voiced her feelings to me outside of interrogation.