Chapter 6

Bella's Pov

Zayn.. Zayn.. Zayn .. all I could think of is his name, his face, his cute smile, his non stop talks. I am not able to take him out of my mind for a minute. I am dreading to leave for India as date of my graduation ceremony is approaching. I have not informed to Zayn about my departure. Anyways I will be gone for 15 days and return home. These 15 days would be more agonizing without him.

Currently I am waiting for him in the café. He is chatting with his colleagues while doing his work. Often, he would glance my way and give his killer smile to me. His innocent ways make me fall in love with him all over again. Once clock strikes 10pm I make my way out of caffe to pick up Zayn.

Once I pick him up at the parking lot near caffe, Zayn greets me with his smile and usual wave of hands. See, again he is doing the same! Making my heart flutter with those small gestures. He gets in the car in passenger seat. We discuss about each other's day. He was sharing me his friend's antics in caffe. I was admiring the way his lips were moving, eyes would crinkle whenever he would laugh. A harsh pinch on my arm brough me back in present. It was Zayn who pinched me. Hey! Are u even listening to me or I am talking with a robot. You are not responding. He was frowning at me. I smiled at him and erased his frown on his head with my fingers.

''There like this. this frown on your forehead doesn't suit you'' I said

'' You were not listening to me.'' Zayn replied

"I am sorry, I was just thinking of some other things. Actually I was wondering if you could..up..if ...you cou—ld.." I tried to ask him.

"What?? I could ...? tell me what it is" Zayn replied.

I was so nervous to ask Zayn to watch a movie with me. Words stuck in my throat.

Suddenly Zayn pulled me out of my thoughts and asked "Hey will you come to watch movie with me?? I really want to watch a movie but my friends refused. It seems they are so busy and can't tag along with me. Would you like to watch??

I was so shocked that he asked me to watch movie with him? Am I dreaming?? I was so happy. Universe is really helping me to get Zayn. I am so happy. Without wasting any minute, I immediately said Yes... and screamed in my head a thousand-time yesss!!!!!!!!!!

Zayn was so excited to watch a movie. We planned to watch it on Sunday. I was so much excited and nervous to spend entire Sunday with Zayn. I hope he is also as excited as me to spend time with me.

Sunday came very painfully slowly. I picked up Zayn from his apartment. He was so excited. When we arrived at multiplex I asked him which movie he would like to watch as he kept movie's name a secret. I was so much of love puppy to agree to him to go for movies that I did not bothered to ask for movie name. It turns out he wanted to watch a Chinees movie with English Subtitles. I could not understand a single thing in movie and could not catch up with English subtitles below the screen. I though of giving up and started watching my own movie which consists of Zayn. I was just content to be with him this close watch Zayn for hours. memorizing his all expressions while he watches his stupid movie.

It turns out that Zayn is fan of multilingual movies. He doesn't watch English movies much. He likes to watch movies of international genre in their own language. Apparently watching movies of other languages in dubbed English doesn't give feel of watching it!!! According to my Zayn .

I am glad we spent a day together. I was in pure bliss. I was so much looking forward for such many dates with Zayn.