chapter 14

Zayn's POV

Bella has been calling and msging me non stop to meet her. I could not make myself feel better to meet her. This constant nagging feeling is in my mind that something bad going to happen. I can't help myself but get worried over unknown fear.

I have already emailed my resignation in the office. Off course it was not accepted. Melissa tried to contact with me but I blocked her number and did not received any phone fearing it might be hers.

I can't keep myself away from social contact for longer period of time. I need to find new Job for myself. I tried to forget what happened with Melissa and decided that I should make a fresh start with Bella.

Today I am going to call her and meet her. I am going to convince her to move out of this city so that I can start fresh. At least she should allow me to move out from this city. It is better if I tell her about Melissa so she can understand.  Melissa is rich person and she has lots of influence in this city. She can make my life miserable if I don't pay attention to her.

I called Bella on her mobile but she did not received my phone.

" hii Bella,  sorry for not calling. I am feeling better now. Can we meer today?" I msged her

No response

" hey...I am sorry...please reply

No response

" baby please forgive me.. call me back"

No response

" now you are worrying me Bella... plz reply" I sent her many msgs and called her but no response...

I became restless. What could have happened?

Suddenly my phone beeped. I immediately opened msg. It was from Bella

" I am at Phoenix hospital. Having emergency. Can you come here. I am in room no 401, 4th floor."

I almost dropped my phone.. panic floods my mind..  what could have happen? Is she alright?

I immediately rushed to the hospital. I literally ran upto her room in the hospital. Once I reached upto her room I was so much anxious to open the room door. I gripped the handle of door and prayed " God... be Bella okay🙏"

I opened the door of her room and what I saw threw me off guard.. my entire world collapsed today. I did not knew that this moment will change my life forever...

Sleeping on hospital bed was Melissa and Bella was seating beside her holding her hand. Bella looked upto me once I opened the door.

" Zayn..look what happened to my sister"......