Experiments - Part 5 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I'm disappointed" Keith commented as he crossed his arms over his chest while leaning against the Garrison Jeep that kidnapped him and Katie.

"Yeah, I was expecting something as good as olkarion by how much you humans talked about Earth. But this place sucks" Katie mumbled back, a hand on her hip as she glanced to the Garrison desert behind them. 

"Well since olkarion is gone, I say it's doing a little better" Allura shot back earning a deathly glare from both experiments. 

"I would like to add that Earth didn't always look destroyed and were taken over by the galra. It's changed for the worse since we left to fight this space war" Hunk added as he raised his hand.

"Can we stop trying to prove Earth is better for a single moment and talk to the soldiers who helped saved us and those still fighting back against the Galra. The Garrison is why we came here .. remember" Shiro spoke up, looking to the others around him who gave slight nods.

"Oh, this so exciting. We get to see little humans try to be powerful" Romelle cheered excitedly as she jogged on the spot wondering how humans acted powerful when they seemed so weak to her.

"Yes, I do wish to learn about some of their technology as well" Coran agreed, pulling on his moustache a little.

"I just want my bed, I'm gonna cry if the Galra destroyed my room in their attacks" Matt sighed, running his temple as he just wanted sleep. 

"By this point, I'll take a Garrison bed over the lions" James replied, looking as tired as they all felt. 

"Is Sam here?" Katie asked as she looked to the soldier who tried shooting her before.

"You know Sam Holt?" Iverson asked as he looked to Katie who nodded happily.

"He going to show me have to make a safer bomb to prank other's with" Katie answered with an innocent smile.

"And he says you humans have fast rides that I can ride as fast as I want until I have a brutal accident due to speed" Keith smirked, a slight shine in his eyes as the others stood awkwardly. 

"They not with us" Lance commented with a weak smile, rubbing his neck.

"Yep, we have never met them in our lives. Clearly only a Sam Holt thing" James added with a slight nod as he crossed his arms. 

"They with us" Shiro sighed as he walked over to the two experiments ready to keep them out of trouble and stop them from making trouble. 

"Sadly" Allura whispered under her breath forgetting the two had super hearing and could hear her perfectly. 

"Oh, If I bit people she would be the first" Katie threatened under her breath making Keith nod in agreement.

"Kinky" Matt shot back with a tired smiled. 

"Kinky?" Coran repeated confused.

"Maybe it's a food" Romelle replied unsure herself.

"I'm not telling them and neither are any of you" Hunk spoke up as he glanced to the Alteans before looking at his fellow paladins.