Zapped to You - Part 2 - SvenxPidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"S-Sven" Pidge muttered surprised as she looked to the man who sat in the corner of the Altean cell she was thrown into. 

"G-Green Paladin? What are you doing here? We heard you escaped with the trans-reality comet" Sven spoke back in a rush and panicked voice, looking her over like it may just be a dream.

"You still have an accent, this is all happening. I'm so gonna kill Lance if the Alteans don't beat me to it" Pidge mumbled as she took in that everything was real and she wasn't just stuck in a strange dream or hologram. Because she knew, not even her mind could give a perfect Sven accent.

"Lance? Oh, the red paladin in blue" Sven replied and Pidge gave a slight nod before turning her gaze back to him.

"What are you doing in a cell? Didn't Slav get you out or something, god don't say you couldn't escape" Pidge replied, slight concern and guilt in her eyes as she noticed he was in prisoner clothing. 

"I got shot, don't forget. Slav couldn't just patch me up on an enemy ship and a decision needed to be made. I couldn't let them take Slav since his mind would be a god awful weapon if the Alteans got a hold of him. I chose to surrender to the enemy, Slav leaving me in that hall and I got found. I was waiting to be shot but they decided that maybe they could use me to trick any more of the last of rebels to come out of hiding. I've been patched up, well they just stopped me from dying before letting time heal me as I rot in here" Sven explained, pushing himself to stand and grunting in discomfort over his sour bones being moved. 

He stayed silent as he felt Pidge eyes run all over him without a single word leaving her lips, she was taking in everything and leaving it to her own mind to take in details weather he was okay or not. He couldn't help the slight smile on his lips over her worrying more for him then herself or her teammate. The green paladin was a great mystery to him and maybe one of the greatest. She was the first to not agree with the Alteans soulless mind control and was the first person to land a hit on him in years. 

Such a small women yet she held so much power and faith, she was incredible.

"Are you healed up enough to escape?" Pidge finally spoke as she lifted her head to meet his gaze.

"I might be a little sour but I can handle my own, being in the same cell for a two year's might make you in a rush to leave it" Sven shot back with a slight grin before freezing up as the green paladin eyes grew wide.

"Two years? You've been stuck here for two years .. alone?" Pidge replied in pure horror, tears filling her eyes but she won't allow them to fall, he didn't need her pity or guilt. 

"I'm sure you haven't had a great two years either" Sven shot back and Pidge gave a weak laugh as she nodded a little.

"It's been as wild as ever" Pidge admitted, glancing to the door as she heard footsteps heading towards them. 

"As a fellow human, fighting them head on is a bad Idea. Altean are stronger don't forget" Sven warned with slight worry as she stepped back to the wall opposite the door, clearly ready to head out.

"I don't need to beat them, I just need information" Pidge answered making Sven raise an eyebrow but stay where he stood knowing he might just get in her way.