The Aftermath - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: This is a Mulan Au but it's set as the after match of the end of the film. Warning, I am never watched Mulan 2, so don't expect it to be like that because I have no clue what happens. 

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Katie shyly asked with a soft smile on her lips, holding her father helmet close to her chest as Lance brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

"Would you like to stay forever?" Grandma asked hopeful, earning the two soldiers to blush before smiling as they met the other gaze.

Two Weeks Later...

Within the Emperor Palace..

Lance, Keith, Shiro and Hunk were lucky enough to be staying within the emperor palace while all the soldiers sent out were slowly returning home. As hero's to the empire, they got the chance to be spoiled by living in the palace and even be given the choice to be given a home within the main city or any home any within the empire free of charge.

Of course, Keith and Shiro were dancing around each other since they clearly were crushing over the other, have been for awhile and neither wanted to move away from the other.

Hunk, having his wife called over to stay with him in the palace and the couple was enjoying the rare chance of living a rich life knowing they'll have to return to their own home soon, a simple blacksmiths that Hunk ran but it was there home and they were happy there. 

Lance been nervously waiting for a letter to arrive, he and Pidge started writing after he returned her father helmet as an excuse to see her again. They've only written once and he knew her second letter would have reached him by now making her second one arrive soon .. he hoped, if she even write a second one to him. He also had to think over moving into his own house, he was a captain after all. He would stay a soldier but he didn't want to stay living with his mama or his siblings for the rest of his life. 

"You got to bath with these men! Whoo! Join me up for the next war!" Grandma grinned as she checked out the small amount of soldiers who were giving their respect to the empire and showing they had survived before heading back home. 

"Mother, please" Colleen cried out embarrassed as her mother been checking out all soldiers they passed and hasn't been very lady like over her comments over their looks or bodies. 

"Hey! I passed my wife test and married a fine man before having you. I don't need to hold back anymore, who care's if I bring dishonour, I'll be dead soon" Grandma shot back without a care as Colleen just ran a hand over her face. 

"I knew we shouldn't let her room with Katie, this is why she failed her marriage test. I mean, we're known for our minds and yet we let Grandma taint our daughter" Sam sighed, shaking his head slightly amused since he his wife mother always made him smile. 

"Urg, It's not my fault that women was a moody cow and anyway, It's grandma fault, the cricket she stuck on my belt escaped .. I tried warning the women who won't listen and well, Matt can fill you in the rest later once he stops laughing over it" Katie frowned, an embarrassed blush on her cheeks.