Furry Cats - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"You can't eat raw fish no matter how good it may smell. Look, if you behave then I'll give you good fish to devour later" Pidge huffed as her hazel cat ears twitched, her tail swaying in annoyance as she tied pulling out a raw space fish from Keith mouth. 

"Urr Pidge, can you maybe say that a little more seductively please for the perverts on this castle" Lance asked with a blush over his cheeks as he stood in the hallway, his hands on the wall as he lowered his head trying to keep calm and not go full pervert over having to furries in the castle. 

"Lance" Shiro warned in a father tone as he stood with his arms crossed, he knew what Lance  was thinking about and if they were going to help their fellow paladins turned back to normal that type of stuff won't help.

"Why would someone want to hear Pidge talk about raw and cooked fish in a seductive voice" Hunk asked innocently as he stood beside Lance patting his friend back. 

"You pure angel" Shiro replied as he looked to Hunk over his shoulder. 

"Ah ow" Pidge yelp as she pulled her hand away, a slight cut on her finger that caught part of Keith now sharper teeth, a small amount of blood leaking out.

"Oh man .. Shiro, this is a kink of its own and they being clueless to it" Lance cried out as he turned right as Keith grabbed Pidge wrist, licking her wound with his now cat tongue, the raw fish fallen to the floor. 

"Oh, they wasted the fish I could have cooked it for Keith since he seems to really want it" Hunk sighed depressed and Lance banged his head on the wall trying to keep any dirty thoughts over Keith and Pidge away.

"S-Sorry" Keith whispered with a pout, his ears and tail lowered as he glanced away.

"Hey, Its ok I'm ok. I'm just worried over you getting sick, so no more fish unless I'm giving it to you" Pidge replied with a sweet smile, petting Keith ears a little making Keith purr slightly. 

"God have mercy" Shiro muttered as he looked away.

"I'm gonna just go hide in my room until you guys can fix them ... I'm not strong enough to keep this clean" Lance weakly spoke out before walking away before he hears or see anything else. 

"Oh, I heard about an anime where people lose their animal ears after doing something but I don't know what. My sister never told me how they vanish" Hunk offered with a friendly smile making Shiro freeze.

"We are not trying that with them" Shiro quickly replied as he knew what Hunk was talking about and his space dad didn't agree with it. 

"Sleepy" Pidge asked with concern as Keith started rubbing his cheek into her hair, catching her ears a little.

"Hmm" Keith hummed, his tail swaying contently.

"How about the pods" Hunk asked with hope as he stood beside Shiro.

"Allura blew them up remember, Coran still fixing them as we speak" Shiro answered.

"Maybe we'll be fine once we wake up, I am getting sleepy" Pidge muttered as her eyes became droopy, Keith wrapping his arms around her waste as he stayed nuzzling into her hair.

"In different rooms, I don't want you to in the same room alone" Shiro ordered and the two gave tired nods. 

"Aww, they so cute .. now I really want a pet kitten" Hunk smiled sweetly, awing as Keith and Pidge walked away hand in hand. 

"Hunk, do you even know how Pidge and Keith got turned into furries" Shiro sighed as he ran a hand down his face.

"Coran, he cooked for them and why they did reject it. He ended up forcing a spoonful in their mouths and well they passed out and awoke like that" Hunk answered with ease. 

"Of course Coran cooking did this" Shiro frowned as he looked to the ceiling.

"Hey Shiro, you seem to know what my sister use to watch .. how did the people lose their cat ears" Hunk shyly asked since no one would ever tell him.

"Your too pure to know that answer" Shiro answered instead making Hunk give a small defeated nod.

.................................................

I know its short but I had this for awhile and just wanted to upload it. There won't be anymore over it, I only ever got this far. If you want to take the storyline and add to it yourself then go ahead.