Didn't just Kiss Her - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Blade" She spoke with a slight smirk, glancing to him as she passed with pride clearly knowing her own worth and not feeling threaten by the blade of Marmora.

"Altean" He replied, a slight tease in his voice as he kept hidden behind his blade mask and hood but she knew, she knew just who he was even when he was hidden within his uniform. It was almost like a super power to always know its him and he loved it. 

"Try not to loosen up and let an assassin past today, I'm rather busy and can't end up saving your behind today" She spoke, a playful smile on her face as her eyes glanced to her, she stopped before him as he stood with his back to the wall, her shoulder just inches away from his chest.

"Trust me, the only one killing you will be me once the truce is formed and we don't need to keep playing nice" He promised in a low dangerous whisper, noticing her smirk as she bite her lip.

"Sounds like someone rather possessive if he not willing to let anyone else take me" She shot back turning her eyes back to her fellow alteans who walked further ahead slightly.

"That a risky statement, I'm sure your cousin would even punish you for thinking such things between us" He replied calmly, he stayed standing proud and proper like the blade of Marmora member he was but behind his mask he was enjoying the hunt. He always enjoyed their hunt with each other before they were both the hunters and both the prey, the only difference was they knew when to play and when to shoot. 

"Is it, so your willing to let another have their hands on me ... Huh blade" She short back smoothly, rather amused as she noticed him tense ever so slightly before she carried on walking, their slight chat over for now. 

"Pidgey, hurry up I wanna see the chicks in their tight armour" Lance, the second child of Queen Melenor and King Alfor who ruled Altea. Cousin to Prince Matthew and Katie from prince Sam and Colleen Holt. 

"Coming, wouldn't wish to miss you being slapped by blades members" She spoke up, her hands sliding behind her back as a she gave a finger wiggling wave to the member who knew she aimed it at him. 

"I won't be slapped, they won't dare a royal and just look over how good looking I am. Who would ever decline me, anyway seeing the female members of the blade of Marmora is the only good point over being dragged along to these peace treaties meeting. 

The blade of Marmora, a group formed by those with Galran blood within their veins. They can be full breeds or half breeds but as long as they hold a single drop of galra blood they'll be allowed to join. Training as they go and they'll be pushed to be the most stealthiest guardians of the universe that work in the shadows. 

They protect the universe and all within it in one way or another. But that dose not me they have a truce with all or anyone at all. They work solo or within each other, nothing more and nothing else. 

They be galra but they do not work under King Zarkon nor do they live on Diabazaal. They live within their own hidden planet that forms as their main base. Mini bases hidden around the universe in secret. 

Of course, the blade of Marmora are well known about but are seen as ghosts. If you do ever see one then they either just saved you or has come to kill you. Sometimes, both options were a bad idea since you knew they were somehow always watching you either way.