cursed life

The Next Morning......

Dad: its Enough Teamy...

Teamy: why dont you eat anything at these days Dad??? you have to eat more...

Dad: im not hungry at now son...Enough ..

Team: Really??

Dad: Yes Teamy...give me the tablets now..

Team: okay....

Team gave him the tablets with water...

Team: you can sleep now Dad..ive works in kitchen..

Dad: okay..

Team get up and walks to kitchen..After sometime he heared a knocking sound..Team looked at the clock...10.15..Team looked at the door with a confused face and slowly walks to there and opened the door in half...He is  shocked..win is lookinh at him with the same cold face..even more angery face..

Team: S....Sir??? what are you doing here??

Win looked at him and pushed the door strongly and get inside..Team startled and moved back a little and looked at him with a scared face..

Win:  Is this your daily routine??

Team: huh??

win: why don't you take your money for your  job?? a whore must not be a pure hearted guy..

Team shocked and looked at the bedroom where his Dad sleeping..

Team: Sir please sir....stop it..my Dad is sleeping ...

Win: Oh.....That Bastard  is still alive??The person who make our life  like this?? He will be the one who compuled you to do this job ..right??

Team: ( tears) Sir please stop...he don't know anything about this ....He is innocent..

win: INNOCENT?? HE IS INNOCENT??

Team startled by his sound  and looked again at the bedroom but his Dad still sleeping by the Doze of the medicines..

Win: That innocent fucking Damn Bastard was the one who torturing you from your  childhood and threw  his own son to  another man's bedroom for money!!

Team: SIR STOP IT.....( tears)

win looked at his face with a serious face ..suddenly he pulled him closer with his both hands with a strong manner...Team shocked and looked at his face with teary eyes..

win: why did you do this all to me???
Tell me or i will kill your  Dad....
Your fucking Damn Step Dad!!!

Team tears starting to falling down and he looked at his eyes without saying anything....

Win: No reason right??

Win looked at him with a serious face and try to walks to Dad's room..but team hold his hand strongly with a pleading face..

Team: sir please sir..dont do this...( tears)

win  turn around and looked at his face and looked down to the hand which he holding...Team shocked and withdraw his hand immeadiately...

Team: im..im sorry sir....

Team fastly walks to the shelf and come back with a cotton wipes and stretched it to win...

Team: wipe there sir...im really sorry...

Win looked at the wipes and looked back to his pity face...

win: i dont want anything from you..

win take out his wallet and take some money and threw it to  team's  face...Team startled and looked at the money..