misunderstanding

The next Day at College......Win walks to inside the  class with some answer sheet...Everyone especially girls melted by his look except One who is hiding from him...

Win : Okay guys...Your previous Teacher gave me this answer paper..

Students: Ohhh......

Win: Everyone got only 50% marks except 3 or 4..what is this ??

one student: it was a tough exam sir..

Win: Okay...after this i will teach you about all this questions..and i will take an exam tomarrow..everyone should get 100% okay??

Students: okay sir...

Win starting to gave the papers to all of them with a smile..56, 47,48, 50, 52, 58,.............( 98???)

Win looked at the paper and looked at the name TEAM..Win immeadiately remembered the principal's words..

win: ( oh..so this is that student who uncle flattering about to me)

Win: TEAM???

Team looked at his face and slowly get up from the  chair with a panicked face..win shocked by seeing the person..

Win:  Are you Team??

Team: y..yes sir...

Win looked at him and looked back to the paper again and put it on his table..

Win : its incorrect..i will give you after i check it again..so come to my room after class..

Team : okay sir...

Team sat on the chair..win feels some weirdness by the marks..He shook his head and starting to taking his class...

After sometimes...

Team walks to the canteen with Ben..

Team: why is he mad at me B.??

Ben: Who ???REY??

Team: what?? No...Our maths teacher..

Ben: ( chukles) you are the one who sleeped  on his first class...everyone will hate that...you will understand it if you become a Teacher..

Team: i like the job B..but Dad told me that do a business or any IT proffesion..But i hate it...

Ben: IT proffesion is good Team..
Then why??

Team: its not good for me..

Ben: Why??

Team: Nothing....Come....

They walks to inside but suddenly some girls rushly walks beside them..suddenly A  girl hitted on Team so Team move a little  to side but accidenly he hitted with another person..

Team : im sorry im sorry..

Team looked at the person..It was the one who team talking about early..

Win : What are you doing??are you blind you stupid!!!

Team: im sorry sir..i didnt see you actually..

Team looked at win's body..his shirt sleeve  stained  by the tea...Team shocked and looked at his face who looking back with a death glare..

Team: im really sorry sir...

Win looked at him one last glare and walks from there angerily....Team looked down and looked around with teary eyes...everyone looking at him with a serious face as they seeing an Alien..