Outside again

At the same day win walks to the liabrary after his class...About he take a book from the shelf he saw team sitting on a chair and head resting on the table with closed eyes...

Win: even dont know about  what  a liabrary is right??

Win take the book and walks to him and put down the book on the table with a loud noise..Team startled and looked up to face the person..he shocked and immeadiately get up from the seat...

Win: you aren't supposed to be stay here too...its not a place for a  person   like you....

Team: im sorry sir..

Team take his bag and books and looked back to him again who looking at him with a serious face..

Win: you would have sit straight on my class if you weren't go out  with boys at midnight for flirting !!!

Team shocked by hearing the words and looked down immediately to controll his tears...

Win shook his head and go out with the books..slowly Team's tears falling down to the floor..but he immeadiately wiped it and walks to his class and sat on the seat..Suddenly someone slaped on his head..

Team: Ahhhh..

Team looked up and he saw Ben looking at him with a anger face..

Ben: what do you think of yourself..sleeping on my class??
get out...

Team smiles and shook his head..Ben smiles and sit beside him..

Ben: what just happened???

Team: dont know..feel tired and sleeped..

Ben: Oh.... That stupid sir!!

Team: Hey don't say that..good or bad he is our Teacher..give some respect..

Ben: oh my god...im trying to cheer you here then you support him now...i think you are the stupid one..

Team again smiles at him and opened his book..

Ben: oh...now you want me to leave you alone here..right??you've never learn..

Ben try to get up but Team hold his hand immeadiately..

Ben: what??

Team : can you sit here with me sometimes??

Ben: oh my god...is it a dream or something??

Team: stop it B......sit...

Ben smiles and sit beside him...

Ben: okay..why are you needs me now??

Team: mm..mm.. if someone  talking to me continuesly  i will got a  relief from my sadness...

Ben: are you feel sad now??

Team looked down and nodded as Yes..

Ben: oh Team..leave it..He didn't know about you at all..He will understand it soon..

Team: its  Not that B...what will be your emotion if you got a punishment even it was not your fault at all??

Ben: ( chukles) who told you to sleep while you are on a class..it definitely your fault my friend..

Team gave him a sad smile and looked at his book....

Ben: what's your real problem team??
im asked this many times but you are avoiding me everytime..