Permission

( a small trigger warning....you can skip the last part: mention of child abusing)

******************************

At the same day....

Team walking to the  library with some books..suddenly he bumped with a Rey and  all books fell down on the floor..

Rey: oh...I'm sorry....

Team: it's okay...

Team kneeled down and starting to taking the books..Rey kneeled down at him  and help him to take the books..

Rey: are you coming for the college  tour??

Team: No..

Rey: why??

Team: you are the only one knew about my family issues..And you are asking me why??

Rey shocked by hearing his sudden reply.. Team shook his head and get up from the floor then starting to walking  to the library..Rey looked at him then starting to walking with him..

Rey: I..I.. want to say something...

Team : just go Rey...

Rey: if you keep avoiding me I will keep doing this..

Team stopped immediately and turn around at him..

Team: you said your part already Rey ..
then what do you want to say again??

Rey: I love you...

Team shook his head and walks to the library in almost  frustrationly..Rey looked at him and turn around to walk and looked at Ben who looking at him with a serious face..

Ben: I told you Rey he won't trust you again...

Rey: it's all my fault..

Ben: mm..mm ...Im appreciate you that ,you understand it now..So leave him alone..

Rey: I can't,..please help me for that B...

Ben: No I  won't..because he said that he really likes you once but at that time you rejected him ..

Rey: But at that time I'm shocked by hearing his actual problem..that's why I..

Ben: what problem??

Rey: huh?? Uh..Nothing..um..Now I want to express my feelings B...please...

Ben: I will ask him but don't make any hope..I don't know what he will say ...

Rey: please ask him..

Ben: Okay...And what we...

Rey: oh..just go already..

Ben: Ahh...okay okay...

Ben slowly walks to the library and looked around then looked back to Rey who nodding his head as to GO..Ben mouthed at him as ITS A LIBRARY...Rey mouthed at him SO WHAT? Ben" I DON'T WANT TO GO INSIDE" Rey looked at him angerly then walks to him...

Rey: what are you waiting for B??

Ben: I hate this place..

Rey: WHAT??

Ben: Shhush....okay ..then You come with me..

Rey: how can I?? You talk to him in  casualy ..if he knew I'm the one who behind this all he will go from here ..so act like Normal.okay??