Letter

The same Night.....

Team lying on the bed with extreme angery face...He continuesly looking at  his phone to checking for Win's message or a call but The call history and inbox are Empty..So he starting to scrolling the old texts....Suddenly he read a message and shocked..

Team : Yuck!!! When we were talking like this extreme?? I can't even remember!!
Oh my god!!!

Team Immediatley clear the inbox then put down the phone on the Bed angerly then looked at the ceiling with a sad face...

Team : IDIOT!!!

Suddenly he heard a knock on the balcony door...Team startled and looked at the door and slowly sat on the bed and listened to the sound again.

Tuck...Tuck...Tuck...

Team starteld even more when the noise getting loud...

Team : Wh.... who's that??

Tuck...Tuck..Tuck...

Team : oh my god!!

Team Immediatley took his phone and called win ,but he isn't picking at all..And the knocking sound again heard loudly...

Team : Pick up win....

Team cut the call and  again Dialed ,but he isn't picking at all..So Team starting to panicking even more.. Suddenly the sound  of knocking stopped at sudden..So he put down the phone on the bed then slowly walks to the door then opened it with scared face...But no one was there...So he slowly walks to out and looked around then looked at Win' s home... Then he saw the room' s lights already turned off..so he understands he already slept even without calling him....Suddenly A strong and covered his mouth from behind unexpectedly...So Team starteld and try to turn to look but the person hold him strongly then dragged him to inside and closed the door...Team Immediatley slaped on the hand frantically then turn around and saw his evil boyfriend looking at him ...

Team Immediatley slaped on the hand frantically then turn around and saw his evil boyfriend looking at him

Team looked at Win and sighs Immediately...

Win : Scared???

Team :  Then what do you think mister??

Win Immediatley smiles and. Walks to him and hold his hand..Team Immediatley looked at win with a pouting face...

Win : Aww...My Baby is pouting at Dady??

Team : You forgot me already...Right??

Win :( smiles) Kinda..

Team : WHAT?!!

Team Immediatley slapped on his hand..Win chukled and lyed on the bed and looked at his face....

Team : Why are you here??