Birthday Gift

At the same Evening((( Present time)))

Team walking to  his restaurant fastly Because he is already late ...He try to  enter inside  through back door which is only  for the employees but suddenly the manager stood infront of him like a barrier.. so Prem starteld and moved a little back...

Manager : Why are you late again??

Team: I'm sorry sir....My Dad's not well..

Manager : This was the same excuse you told me lastday too..so tell me any other lie..

Team: It's not a lie sir..I'm saying the truth...He is not well...Having fever and diarrhea...

Manager: What happened to him??

Team: Stomach upset I think...

Manager: Really??

Team: Yes sir...

Manager: Then take a leave today...

Team: Huh??

Manager: You can take a leave And I won't cut your salary...

Team looked at his face sometimes and Immeadiatley looked down with a sad face..

Manager: I'm saying the truth ..you can go back to your Dad.....but,

Team looked at his face Immeadiatley with a confused face..

Manager: I need one hour with you then I will drop you back to your  home...
what do you say??

Team looked at his face with teary eyes and looked down immediately....

Manager: Mm..mm??

Team Immeadiatley nodded as No frantically  then try to get inside but the manager stop him with his hand.....

Team: Move sir...I have works to do..

Manager: I told you , you can take a leave...I will drop you back....

Team : No I can't...

Suddenly the manager put down a thing on his hand ..Team starteld and looked at his hand saw some condom packets ...He shocked and looked at the manager face who smiling at him with a lustful face..
so he  put down all those things And rushly walks to inside with pushing the person  a little bit to the side...

Manager: Oh...Now you are being a saint right?? I know who you are very well and I will get you one day....!!!

Team heard his yelling from his behind but he didn't looked at the side and walks to  kitchen with extreme sad face..He get inside the dressing room as to change his dress into the waiter dress and saw some of his friends talking each other happily..
When they saw him they smiled and walks to close..

Friends : Again Late??

Team lightly smiled at them then put down his bag on his shelf and take out his waiter uniform then starting to  wearing it....

Friend : Sugary manager asked me about you just now.....

Team looked at his face and wear his shirt button and nodded as " okay "..

Friend : I think One day he will gonna eat you alive....Such a beast!!

Team lightly smiles again then walks to outside as to do his work....Suddenly The manger guy walks to the place and every employees came infront of him...

Manger: Listen Everyone ....today we have an important occasion here....A Birthday party...So you all should be well behave to every coustomers..okay??

Employees : YES SIR!!!