Baldy Man

MONTHS LATER.....(( FLASHBACK))

Team came out from the bathroom after shower  with wiping his head then looked at the mirror with a smile ..About to button his shirt suddenly Dad walks to in without knocking..Team startled and Immeadiatley pulled together the shirt sides with a Shocked face and turn around to the otherside..Suddenly,...

Dad : I made  a Tea.....

Team didn't turn around and stayed like that position...Dad looked at him and felt sadness...

Dad : I'm trying Teamy...trying myself to change...I know I didn't gave you  anything except pain and torture...But , Now I won't do that again....I'm being a human now...

Team looked down with teary eyes and Understand his sadness by his shivery words and voice..

Team: It's okay Dad..I forgot everything....

Dad : Okay....have the tea before it gone to cold..

Team  nodded as yes so Dad try to walks to outside but  suddenly Team stopped him..

Team: Dad...

Dad : Mm..mm??

Team: I wanna go to the bookstore...Need some books for my entrance exam..
so Can I???

Dad : Is win coming with you??

Team: Yes....

Dad : Then okay....And,....

Team looked at his face with a confused look....

Dad : Um...The relationship of you two is........um........Is it Teacher_ student Reletionship??

Team Immeadiatley looked down then slowly shook his head as saying No...

Team : He loves me Dad and Me too....after mom died ,there was no one for me ..And he was the reason why I'm still alive,.Still secured ..He was the only one loved me with knowing everything and caring me this much till now..I don't have anything to give him back Except my love...So Im doing it sincerely.....

Dad  Immeadiatley looked down with sad face...

Dad : I was a monster like a  person right?? I never considered  you as my son at all...it's like......leave that all...And Now I'm happy to hear that there's one person loves you without bad intentions like me..

Team looked at his face then looked down with sad face...

Dad : I'm really sorry for everything..
And..., You carry on...I have some works to do.. I'll be at my room..You can go....

Team nodded as yes...So Dad slowly walks to his room...Team felt extreme happiness by his words...He quickly changed his dress and walks to down as to share his happiness with the person who is his love...Team walks to the front door and opened it with a smile suddenly he shocked and his smile gone by seeing a person .....

Team walks to the front door and opened it with a smile suddenly he shocked and his smile gone by seeing a person