Number

The next-day morning...

Team: Dad.....Dad...Wake up...

Dad slowly opened his eyes and looked at him with a smile and shocked by the scene...Team holding a tiny cake with a smile..

Team: Happy birthday Dad!!!

Dad: oh God....You remember that??

Team : of course..Then which one I have to remember Dad  ?? I have only you in this world so I should remember at least this day..right??

Dad: ( smiles) who made this??

Team : me of course...now get up ..get up...

Team put down the cake on the table and   Make him sat on the bed...

Team: now wish something...

Dad:  about what??

Team: about...hm...pray to God that make you The American president...

Dad: ( chuckles)  shut up...

Team : then what?  You don't have anything to pray??

Dad closed his eyes immediately and pray something..Team looked at him with a smile..

Team: done??

Dad: yeah...

Team: what did  you  pray ??

Dad : I can't say it...

Team: why??

Dad: I'm afraid that,what its won't becomes true if I say  that to you ??

Team : say it to my ears..God won't hear it...

Dad:( smiles) im praying for you baby...

Team: about what?

Dad : to get a good life , a Happy  life..

Team : I'm happy now..why did you saying that??

Dad : No you are not..I know that..im seeing you and your eyes  have tears everyday that  telling me that you are sad..

Team: oh okay okay..now cut the cake...

Dad looked at his face with a fade smile and cut the cake then gave him a piece...

Team : mm..mm..wow....who made it Dad?? It  is so good...

Dad chuckles and smiled at his Innocent face...suddenly they heared a knock on the door..

Team : Don't eat full...

Dad: oh...I'm won't even touch..is that enough??

Team: yeah that's fine....

Team smiles and walks to the door then opened it but his smile faded soon by seeing the Building owner...

Team : oh..uh....hello uncle..

Owner: rent??

Team: give me two more days uncle..
I will give you...

Owner: This is the same word you told me last week..Then you again saying that?you almost skip 3 months  rent...you have to  give  me 30,000 now..

Team : I know uncle..I still didn't  got my  salary ..whenever I got it I will pay you for sure...I swear...

Owner: two more days.??

Team : yes uncle...

Owner: if you excuse that date  again,
I will comeback here and I will ask  you something else instead of money..do you understand??