PERSON

Next Day at college.....Team sitting at the liabrary with looking at his book...Suddenly Rey sit infront him...Team looked at him and looked back to his book....

Rey: its a bad manners you know??

Team: i want to study...go from here...

Rey: okay continue..i will sit here without any disturbance..you can study and  i can see your face closley...

Team shook his head and keep looking at his book..Rey smiled and keep looking at his face..

Team: Rey just go..please...

Rey: i will if you say yes...

Team: Rey i told you i can't ..okay??please try to understand me...

Rey: Reason??

Team: um....ive a lots of problems..

Rey:( chukles) problems?? what problems ?? a boy who are in at his age of 17 facing problems??

Team: you don't know anything about me at all..better you leave me alone before make  a complicated situations..

Rey: i know your father died before your birth and your mom married another man after 1 year...and she paralysed now by an accident at your age of 7..Now your living with your mom and Dad i mean your step father happily..not any other finacial problems..you are a rich kid...a happy kid right?

Team looked at his face without blinking and chukled and hearing the word HAPPY KID..?

Rey: Now tell me  what's your real problem??

Team: i cant  told you about that...its...... something.....
very...serious...Which is..no one know...no one shouldn't know...

Rey: are you pregnant??

Team:WHAT??

Rey: I know males won't pregnent..but look like your face saying so that..

Team: Shut up...just leave ..

Rey nodded as No again...

Rey: i will  take care of you Team what ever it takes..i sincerly love you...trust me..

Team looked at his face which is in very serious and januvin..

Rey: I will be with you...always..

Team looked at him again and shook his head..he get up from the seat and walks to his class...

Rey: I WILL ALWAYS WITH YOU TEAM..

Team shocked and looked around and walk fastly to his class..Rey chukles and looked down..

Rey: cute!!!

After that Rey continuesly asking him for his answer..Team tried his best to avoid him..slowly he starting to likes his presence..a secured feeling around him without knowing the other....but he want say about his life to him..

AFTER A WEEK...Team sitting under a tree and Rey leaning his body on another tree..

Rey: Tell me now...Yes or No....

Team: before that i want to tell you something..but you promise me you should not say this to anyone....

Rey: oh i promise... okay??

Team: you know about my Dad..

Rey:  yeah..uncle is  strict and rude person..right??