Decision

The same Day...

Team rushly walking to his resturant and as uaual he is late again....He is walking because he had no money to call any Taxi...With thinking about what will be That Evil Manager would say, his mind was totally Disturbed..So Suddenly he knocked on a prganant Lady...So Team Immediatley hold her hand as to not let her fall...

Team : Oh my God...I'm so sorry Mam...

Suddenly The lady turn around at him..Team shocked by seeing the person ,who was once he thought to be his sister in law..

Team shocked by seeing the person ,who was once he thought to be his sister in law

Team : Winter??

Winter looked at him with an angery face and  Immediately pushed his hand away from her body then moved back angerily......

Team : Um.. I'm Sorry..I didn't see you...

Winter : Are trying to kill me Mister??

Team looked at her face then immediately nodded as No frantically...

Team : I didn't See y-

Winter : Don't talk to me!! You haven't any rights to do that anymore !!

Team Immediatley  looked down with a sad face...

Winter : You ruined my brother's  life....
My Dad died by Unable to bear and see his son' s life....I'm survived from that all because of my husband...But Now you are trying to kill me too?? Whats wrong have we done to you??huh??

Team looked at her face with excessive teary eyes..

Winter : My brother has been living in hell for years because of you , because of your memories.....Do you know that?? Now look at you, living happily....Living in a busy life...

Team chukled in his mind when he heard that word happily... Suddenly Alex walks to there then shocked by seeing Team...

Winter : RIGHT???!!

Alex : Winty  stop.. Everyone looking at you....

Winter : I was waiting to say all of  this if I ever see this guy  again....we fixed Win's marriage already..So.....GET LOST FROM OUR LIFE YOU CHEATER AND NEVER COME BACK!!!

Team looked at her face then immediately a Tear fell down from his eyes..

Team : Yes I'm a Cheater...I Don't deserve anyone of you....I tried my best to  not come  infront of you all .. But , This world cheated me back ...That’s why even  this  moment happened..But I did not know that your brother was still thinking about  me and wasting his precious life..
I thought he was married to someone else....But seriously I didn't knew it...I'm extremely sorry for that....And, If he marries someone else I will be the happiest person  in this world...I will not come to ruin his life again..I will never bother you all...So you have to tell him to stop walking after me...Tell him to forget Me......Tell him to think I'm dead......