Addiction🔞

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING,HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT
SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT....

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Team looked around Then slowly opened the car door and felt extreme cold by the climate...

Team : Oh my God...

Team slowly get down and Immeadiatley fold his both hand up on his chest and slowly walks to the home with searching win..

Team : WIN!!!??

Team slowly starting to feel a scary feelings then walks to inside in the traditional home..

Team : Win??

Team : Win??

Team looked around again with scared face..Suddenly A tight hug placed from his behind...Team starteld and Immeaditley turn around and saw Win smiling at him..Team sighs and looked at his face....

Win : scared??

Team : mm..mm..Which place is this ??

Win smiles and covered him with a scarf ..

Win : Our farm house...Dad have a farm here..

Team lightly smiles and looked around again..So win hold his chin to make his face turn at him..

Team : Mm.mm??

Win : I'm sorry for yelling at you....

Team looked at his face then immediately hugged him tightly...

Team : I'm sorry too..I felt I'm intruding in your house when your uncle said that at sudden..That's why I...

Win : I know..It's okay leave it..Dad told me to say something that " He likes his son lin law"....

Team smiles widely then get back from the hug then looked at his face..

Team : Really?? Is he liked me??

Win smiles and kissed on his forehead ..

Win : Yes babe...Who will can hate you huh?? Everyone will love my cute one.....